Death Pit ( by: Fallenangel )

Not all sunshine and rainbows in the aftermath, even this far future, fluffy still is dumb as fuck.

This group was warned by concerned fluffies NOT to go to the old abandon chemical building as its not “safe fo fwuffies”. But they ignore their warning and ended up falling into a pit that been covered by old, rotten planks.

aftermath14-w

===========

For commission and info, pm me :slight_smile:

69 Likes

“That chemical plant’s been out if commission for a couple years now, why haven’t we don’t anything about the cleanup.”

“Because despite the leakage, the gas is actually dense as hell so it never rises above dugout. And the only things that can beat the gas in density to get stuck down there are Fluffies. And I for one consider it a personal service to watch the little bastards choke on it.”

13 Likes

In terms of this art series lore, thats still a safe zone. While farther places and old cities, some are deadzone and fluffies or survivors don’t stay out there especially when night comes.

“Things comes out at night that you weren’t meant to see.” - anonymous survivor.

6 Likes

Chlorine liquid and gas are like that. Heavy and sinks into ditches.

3 Likes

Probably more than a couple years given its like a post apocalypse but looks like most of the gas is gone it just resides in places with little to no proper ventilation for such a dense gas. It would be worse in tunnels or pipes. Like death pockets as if there was more gas in piping and funnels it would’ve probably spilled out over the pit. But thats just how i interpreted it.

2 Likes

And if the suffocating doesnt kill them and in some miracle survive they woukd have RADs/Reactive Airway Disease. Which is like asthma but it irritates the lungs on top of the chemical burns of the chlorine. Also if a Unicorn can spark or glow a horn theyll probably ignite the pit into combustion

1 Like

Chlorine is like super oxygen for fires, and fluffies are very flammable.

2 Likes

Oh, just help bestest? Yeah, light a match.

1 Like

One less bestest shitrat i a net gain for the post apocalypse at large for both fluffies and surviving humans.

1 Like

You mean its an Oxidising agent? I vaguely remember theres a difference but tbh i often forget tge difference between flammable, oxidising and combustible. Lol

1 Like

Fluffies infesting ships in a similar way to rats/mice would have issues like this as well, if they accidentally make their way into the anchor chain storage compartments, due to it being well enclosed with a lot of rusting metal they can become oxygen depleted.

4 Likes

Can’t breed stupid out of any species

3 Likes

once for stupid “there is no other way to say it”, i saw a bottle in my house and to know what it was i smelled the content, and i found out how the chemical asphyxia feels, and i do not recommend it, the sensation is strange, because you pull air, you never feel that you are breathing, fortunately it did not happen to more, “i am still here for some reason”. But I tell you, it seems like a simple thing, but those fluffies will die a very agonizing death.

2 Likes

Oof, I’ve done that, too. Oddest sensation. It’s like drowning calmly.

2 Likes

A bit of post apocalyptic gassing never hurts.

2 Likes

Any more bad future fun times?

1 Like

Yeah, and it’s really nasty shit, too. Turns the water in your mucous membranes into acid.

2 Likes

Better the stupid idiots gonna die, otherwise they will create other disasters.

1 Like

Best first day in this community :grinning:

2 Likes