Deciding the fate of Riol. (Mexi)

Dumb idiot has been sleeping here since being thrown out (gives him easy access to the grass that gets missed by the mower when he can’t force himself to dig through the neighbours trash), which is funny because it means he gets blasted with cold air when the air conditioning is on.

Unfortunately the neighbours have had enough, their dog bark like a maniac when it sees him and they’re tired of cleaning the torn open bags.

I don’t know if he’s gone full smarty yet…
If not he may have been reminded where his place is (as well as remember that I can do this again).
If he has then this may just happen again once he gets comfortable.

Should I give him another chance, or has he gone too far?

• Let him come back.
  • Get rid of him

0 voters

58 Likes

I’d set up a sneaky test. If the little shit decides to go smarty, it might be time for a zip-tie or something worse. If he repents, then an apology and a lecturing?

17 Likes

He was raped by another fluffy. I doubt he will go smarty ever again after that

10 Likes

That’s a fantastic point, unfortunately at this point the vote is not going in his favour.

5 Likes

Yeah, shame. Well the will of the crowd can still change until (your) morning.

4 Likes

I like this idea. This also leaves Riol’s characterisation in Mexi’s hands, and that’s the smartest thing to allow an author to do in a way.

8 Likes

7/7 :smiley:

4 Likes

Let riol back in, pillow the rapist

7 Likes

Let him com back.
:wink:

5 Likes

Take him in so you can fuck with him

If he truly repents… fuck with him just a little

Fluffies exist to love and entertain us

And he scorned your love out of (admittedly accurate) technicalities

So make him entertain you, make him work for his nummies and wawas

Make him be grateful that you so much considered him as a source of entertainment only to throw him away as a final jest.

6 Likes

He still has a will to live and still has hope.

Unacceptable. Break it.

8 Likes

just dont get rid of him right away, thats no fun

7 Likes

I’d say ask him if he’s ready to come back inside, I’m sure he’ll promise to be good and all that spiel, but tell him it’ll cost him a leg, his choice which.

If he truly wants to come back, he’ll take the offer; otherwise punt the shit down the road or just kill him.

Or just pillow him and make him watch as you love and care for a new, good fluffy. Bonus if the colors match.

3 Likes

Kill him

2 Likes

Give him another chance, if he’s still a bad fluffy, drop him off in the woods.

3 Likes

Someone will take that literal and that won’t be pretty

4 Likes

Wait… Wouldn’t the unit be expelling hot air outside as it pumped cold air into the house?

3 Likes

even if he learned his lesson, with fried balls and widened asshole, he would probably leave … stains regularely everywhere unless diaper … and a fluffy isn’t worth even one diaper (except for torture)

3 Likes

Didn’t care much for the feral, so he came, came (haha) and went without knowing I was even there.

2 Likes

Even better considering the little shit has been raised by me his whole life, he’d absolutely be screwed as soon as he realized he was on his own with no human assistance of any kind.

3 Likes