Deciding the fate of Riol. (Mexi)

Didn’t care much for the feral, so he came, came (haha) and went without knowing I was even there.

2 Likes

Even better considering the little shit has been raised by me his whole life, he’d absolutely be screwed as soon as he realized he was on his own with no human assistance of any kind.

3 Likes

We’re using it to heat the house as it’s cold where I live.
Even if it was expelling hot air that would mean we’re using it to cool the house because it’s hot outside, so he’d be getting heated even more and probably cook.

4 Likes

I’m only saying let him back bc I don’t want the story to end-

6 Likes

Same. Seriously though, lure the rapist in and do something to him. Rape is a special kind of evil that must be punished

4 Likes

Also i wanna see what a 3d pillowfluff would look like. Like real just, in agony about the situation

2 Likes

Well, you all had your say and it seems he will get his chance to earn his place as a companion once again.
delete

4 Likes

With 1 extra dimension it will be twice as pathetic

3 Likes

Sure, let him come back. If he acts like a little shit again, you can always say you’re gonna throw him back to his special friend.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Not sure. He doesn’t seem to respond to kindness well. Most smarties aren’t “fixed” they pretend to be normal until pushed then they’ll let their smarty behavior come back out

2 Likes

it is good that he is not a smarty then

1 Like

Let him in. I’m sure you can keep his ego in check by regularly reminding him about his ruined testicles and what happened the last time he chose to disobey you.

4 Likes

“Wow, that’s very brave of you to start an argument with me. You must have balls of stee- Oh, wait a sec…”

3 Likes

Just shoot him

1 Like

I didn’t get a chance to vote but I forgive him because who else hasn’t had the thought of “I’m not a kid anymore you can’t tell me what to do!”? The difference being that fluffies would probably go about this the only way they know how.

Fuck PETA for releasing them before they were finished.

2 Likes

did i miss something what did he do?

This

1 Like

what became of this

Well great, now I have to go to Amazon and look for stuffed shitrats.

1 Like