Decisions (InfraredTurbine)

Something I had in mind all of sudden xD
Hope you guys enjoy it!

For commissions of illustrations and comics, feel free to contact me :smiley:

86 Likes

Does friendship mean nothing to you fluffy?

I’m not trying to guilt you into anything, I’m just taking a survey.

13 Likes

Why are your foals so cute? I would also have preferred them over the Smarty.

10 Likes

Well she is right.
His spine is twisted and broken his entire lowerbody is twisted what exactly is she supposed to do ?
gif huggies and make it better, untill a car splats them both ?

Off course later on she wil be killed by a fox.

9 Likes

That blue fluffy has a bizarre amount of common sense.

9 Likes

Great one. Big kudos to unusual use of an alicorn : D

6 Likes

Hmm, bestest fwen, not special fwen?

Rare that a smarty would be friends with an alicorn… Usually that kind of loyalty would be repaid and the alicorn would try and help but if the steet’s busy I could see them being smart enough to know the risk as well.

could just be the last of the herd crossing and the alicorn was helping carry the kiddo’s. ie - distribute the kids so less are lost if any fluffy is hit.

6 Likes

Any given fluffy would betray the fluffy they care most about in a heartbeat if bribed or threatened.

6 Likes

Huuuu… it´s like a 180° problem here… yikes…

1 Like

Lmaooooo :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: the smartest fluffy we will ever see

2 Likes

kekkk

Babbehs first isn’t it for mares, either she knows her smarty is dead anyway or her mother instinct kicks for her broods.

2 Likes

What a lovely combo! not only a best fwend but also a smarty??? ohhhh this is awesome! And to be honest that mare did the right thing, he’ll end up turning the bad looking baby into an enfie baby or a litter pal or some bulshit like that.