Decorations (Pastry_Knight)

some super glue and cheap plastic objects a foal can be turned into a festive decoration.

91 Likes

Crying, whining, hanging and castrating.

Ah, now it feels like Christmas.

17 Likes

Would you mind if I wrote a story about this? This is exactly my kind of misery.

7 Likes

Sure go ahead

3 Likes

Same vibe as party foals and I likes it

6 Likes

That’s supposed to be “Ho Ho Ho.” But I guess I’ll give it credit for trying.

9 Likes

Does… does it have a bellybutton?

Site where it’s dick used to be, I would guess

2 Likes

If super glue can melt and fuse plastic what effect would it have on fluffy flesh?:thinking:
Probably not a pleasant one.

1 Like

Personally I prefer stringing lights through their corpses but to each their own.

1 Like

But youll have the decorations for weeks so they would smell

1 Like

And done, thanks!

2 Likes

It’s a good thing these fuckers are highly disposable and likely cost like a quarter

2 Likes

Superglue is extremely exothermic, i’ve almost burned myself with it a few times. You can test it yourself by dipping a paper towel in super glue and warching it smoke.

Anyways, i hope its tender little hooves are seared into place on that box.

Where are the babbeh ornaments hung by the neck?

1 Like

Brilliant! They’re up just long enough to starve, surely? I’d have put in glass eyes so they could look pristine for longer, plus the gases building up inside once they’re dead would make them swell up like Santa… by the time they were ready to blow, they’re already in landfill. Or an unfortunate ornament box.

Dehydrated shitrat ornament next year, kids?

That foal is going to die painfully if it can’t shit. So, I hope you paralyzed it so it can’t scream.

2 Likes

It’s Ho Ho Ho you stupid Rat

3 Likes

I LOVE this concept and we need more decoration art. The idea of immobilizing them and using them as living, crying decorations is hilarious. If you want a good read check out “my friend in the dark place” its in the same vein as this