Deer-looking, possessed carousel horse meets Clover (BullFork)

Welp, I can’t really help myself with these meetups of my fluffy character with other characters of mine. This time it’s Carter, a carousel horse that has been taken over by living sludge with strange eyes, surprisingly, Clover isn’t too scared of him.

I’ll make Clover more wary of strange entities in future pieces, just trying things out here in digital.

15 Likes

Carter looks super cool, really creative concept!!

5 Likes

Thank you!!

4 Likes

My interest is peaked, so are we talking D&D sludge or Venom sludge?

2 Likes

Actually, neither of them. Carter is usually in a duo relationship with another character of mine since he’s an amalgamation of good memories used to cope with the trauma that the character has endured. Basically the sludge is materialized trauma that has taken over the comfort that this carousel horse once brought to its creator.

I’ll probably post about them tomorrow with another fluffy I’m planning on making, and I’ll explain stuff about the duo too since they’re gonna be a big presence in my account, I’ve been planning on giving him a fluffy to care for to take his mind off all the bad things he’s gone through. I’ve also reached the max posts I’m able to publish today since I’m still relatively new.

I’m gonna try out on writing a story about them, so you could look forward to that if you want. Excuse me for rambling on, I tend to do that, I’ve been told that I’m pretty passionate and talkative about things I’m interested in.

3 Likes

I love Clover’s expression; it’ll never get old.

4 Likes

fluffy pog

4 Likes