Deeze Nuts~ By Lothmar - Bread Fluffy Joke

Special Lumps: Putting the ‘Dough Nuts’ in Donuts.
Come taste the freshly severed potential of a bread fluffy foal that will never be prepped but freshly fried and glazed Lump.

For those who like their lumps dry we offer a powdered sugar sugar dusted version.
And for those who like their lumps chocolaty, we offer salted coco balls available with and without caramel drizzle.

Inspired by @MajorJetWolf from ‘Mating habits of bread fluffies’ @Booperino comic.

39 Likes

So good with powdered sugar, French press coffee, and the desperate screams of the recently castrated.

9 Likes

Don’t worry they have been removed in the most brutal way possible leaving the fluffy alive and in pain.
But the wumps are left unharmed other then that.

6 Likes

I really wanted to find that image of the person severing the pair of lumps with a butchers cleaver and ask their permission to use part of that comic but I couldn’t find it for the life of me.

5 Likes

If it helps, this picture is currently right next to one of my pictures where a fluffy is strung up by his balls .

1 Like

I knew I had to act. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m presuming using a method similar to this one but without the use of a tenderizing hammer while the wumps are still in vivo.

2 Likes

Usually hooks or rope or wire.
But i can branch my “wump” abuse out.

2 Likes

Still reading, if they were a legit bread fluffy maybe.

But this was inspired by comments in booperino’s comic. Effectively the dough also builds up for the stallion as ‘wumps’ and when they’re ready they can be harvested and rolled out like a dough ball and prepared into a foal that can be raised over time into an adult.

So when the pens are full and new foals aren’t needed the lumps are removed (or as a punishment if the bread fluffies are bad or demanding etc ) for donut holes (If done as a punishment its done in case the bad behavior/smarty trait would be passed on to prepped bread fluffies made with their dough).

For those being punished, the fluffies are then monitored and if the behavior continues they’re put in a permeant harvesting station that shears them for all their dough (lumps included) regularly.

1 Like

Dammit all, now I want some Krispy Kreme doughnuts!

1 Like

All part of the plan.

~thumbs through envelop of money~

1 Like

Ah yeah, I inspired something cool! :blush:

1 Like

Are they jelly or cream-filled? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

I was waiting for a comment like this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nuuu screee!!!
FB_IMG_1633083902674

1 Like

~sees eyes and pictures face~
If Super was a potato. :slight_smile:

1 Like