Definitive remake/Remake Definitivo(By: Clayhammer)

And so it is, having produced a remake of the work that defines the definitive version of the fluffies that I have to make. And yes, to admit basically what I did was trace from the original drawing, but I did it more than anything to experiment and see what the final result would be and it looks pretty good, adding in changing one or another topic in the drawing.
Therefore I ask you a question. In the life cycle of a Fluffy when they are babies, they can be called either “Chirpie Babbehs” or “Talkie Babbehs” but the definitive name regardless of the growth phase of a baby is and will be “Foal”? I ask this because if in different works they do this about the life cycle of a Fluffy, sometimes they vary from one another and sometimes the order by which these creatures evolve in their life cycle is altered, it is not something that bothers me, but it tends to to confuse in part, but I think that everything is limited to the canon of each author. So I ask you, the general term for a Fluffy baby is and will always be “Foal”, right?
Have a great day

-Español

Y así es, habiendo elaborado un remake de la obra que define la versión definitiva de los fluffies que e de hacer. Y si, e de admitir básicamente lo que hice fue calcar del dibujo original, pero lo hice mas que todo para experimentar y ver cual seria el resultado final y se ve bastante bien, agregando en cambiar uno que otro tópico en el dibujo.
Por ende les hago una pregunta a ustedes. En el ciclo de vida de un Fluffy cuando son crías, se les puede denominar ya sea como “Chirpie Babbehs” o “Talkie Babbehs” pero la denominación definitiva independientemente de la fase de crecimiento de una cría es y será “Potro”? lo pregunto porque si en diferentes obras hacen esto del ciclo de vida de un Fluffy a veces varían uno de otros y a veces igual se altera el orden por el cual estas criaturas evolucionan en su ciclo de vida, no es algo que me moleste, pero tiende a confundir en parte, pero creo que todo se delimita al canon de cada autor. Así que les pregunto ¿El termino general para un cría de Fluffy es y será siempre “Potro” verdad?
Tengan un excelente día

29 Likes

Look forward to future drawings you may do in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

no olvides el nombre en el titulo

1 Like

Gracias por recordarme

no hay problema, me encanta tu diseño

1 Like

Los tuyos también están chéveres

1 Like

jeje, muchas gracias

Oh, those huge, empty eyes. That`s the ticket.

1 Like