"Definitive" Version- Versión "Definitiva"(By: Clayhammer)

Very well, this seems to be the version of fluffy in which I feel most comfortable drawing, it defines almost perfectly as far as a fluffy is concerned, that is to say, big and puffy cheeks, bulging eyes and very round and shiny, a short snout and small, and a round, fat and fluffy body (A FLUFFY!) The definition of repulsively adorable and sweetened depends on who you ask. In a way, I took inspiration from our beloved McGonagall, giving it my personal touches, MacGonagall is irreplaceable, like many of you of course, I already have a last handmade drawing in process, I know very well that many of you will like it, so stay tuned I’m aware of it, it will be out soon, I’m not saying anything else, have a great day.

-Español

Muy bien, parece esta la versión de fluffy en la que mas cómodo me siento de dibujar, define casi a la perfección en lo que un fluffy se refiere, es decir grandes e inflados cachetes, ojos saltones y muy redondos y brillantes, un hocico corto y pequeño, y un cuerpo redondo, gordo y esponjoso (UN FLUFFY!) La definición de lo repulsivamente adorable y edulcorado, depende a quien le preguntes. En cierta manera tome inspiración de nuestro querido McGonagall, dándole mis toques personales, MacGonagall es irremplazable, como muchos de ustedes claro esta, ya tengo un ultimo esquema en proceso hecho a mano, se muy bien que muchos de ustedes les gustara, así que estén al tanto de ello, que pronto saldrá, no digo nada mas, que tengan un excelente día

22 Likes

I wonder if theres a tutorial somewhere here for how to draw Fluffies?

1 Like

An apologize for the quality of the sheet, it looks like this beacause a friend of mine drop accidentally some water on it

Big ole eyes! :face_holding_back_tears: makes it so emotive

1 Like

Indeed

Looks nice man, I do want to see what you’ll do with them in your own way.

1 Like

Very cute lil fluffs. I’d say this style looks best from the others you’ve tried. I wonder what’s in store for these munchkins later on. Will they get happy sketti-filled lives, or will they suffer tremendously?

1 Like

Who knows, it all depends on how events unfold. Will these be deserving of a life of bliss? Or they will suffer in the most imaginable ways, either because of their stupidity or because they really deserve it. Who knows, who knows

1 Like