Delicious chubby fluffy [By Larur]

I want to hit it until it shits its guts out

5 Likes

Awww here is some nummies for you don’t cry fat chubby fluffy-holds a bowl of nummies to mouth

3 Likes

Wendy’s. Fresh, never frozen meat

But how is it you always have a fresh supply? You must throw away tons of spoiled meat.

Oh, it’s rare that we have to throw out any meat

How?

Company secret :wink: :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Yeah, forced to eat
Plus, what about feeding a fluffy with other fluffys?

4 Likes

Fluffy fed fluffies: For that rich, double fluffy taste!

4 Likes

Do the Truffle shuffle!

2 Likes

Probably his ‘weggies’

4 Likes

Wait, isn’t the meat going to be worse if the animal suffers before dying or is that a false stereotype?

@FluffiesAreFood I call for thy expertise!

2 Likes

Depands on the headcanon of course, but if you ask me, it’s bullshit

3 Likes

I’ve heard it a lot even IRL, but I’ve never actually cared to verify.

1 Like

Under stress adrenalin goes into your muscles, making the meat worse. If fluffies for some reason don’t have adrenalin for, you can abuse it as much as you want before consumption, but if it’s otherwise than you need to kill it quickly. I am familiar with a method FluffiesAreFood uses in his headcanon. I don’t remember the details, but it goes something like that. His fluffies live in herds in a stress free investments. When the time comes, the selected fluffies are told that it’s time to ascend to sketty land. The fluffies are herded in a room where they are strapped to special devices and told to close their eyes and count to 3. After that the devices momentarily kills them in one swoop.

4 Likes

@Mr_Owl got the basics of my headcanon down. The method of harvesting can vary somewhat, particularly with personally kept meat fluffies, but the principle remains the same. I would add that, in my headcanon, a fluffy that’s been tortured as depicted in this image would have its muscles basically soaked in lactic acid, to the point where most people would feel that it tastes like a bad mix of off beef and spoiled sauerkraut.

And of course, your headcanon may vary.

4 Likes

You hear that, you fluffy hooking amateur? Take notes from a REAL professionist, you give fluffy cooks a bad name!

2 Likes

De ese panzon se puede armar un buen trompo de carne al pastor y de su interior lo único que sería rescatable sería su hígado a lo foie gras

1 Like

Could we still produce a good foie gras like product from this guy? Or do the organs go off as well

2 Likes

I don’t know…but I guess it’s worth a shot!

(More on fluffy liver pate here: Ask FluffiesAreFood Vol 1 #16)

2 Likes

Delicious in every sense

3 Likes

Dead by daylight

2 Likes

FREE PUNCHING BAG!!!

1 Like