Demoted (TheBigBrother)

Thank you to @Julie and @LegendGW I had some free time at work today and got inspired by your comments :smiley:
I really like these babies and may use them in a short story

40 Likes

oh soo cute. poor baby, poor mama.
And, poor mama looks like she has a mullet x3

3 Likes

Thanks I’m trying a bunch of ways to do hair, it does look like a mullet doesn’t it lol

5 Likes

Well we all know what happens to babbehs who make bad poopies, sensitive or not. Being the poopy babbeh is the merciful option really.

3 Likes

I love it.

2 Likes

What if the baby physically can’t control its bowels, though? Like, if it’s a muscle issue?

2 Likes

I kind of think that’s the case with this little guy, I don’t have anything in particular planed but I want to draw this little family again tomorrow. Ideas are greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love the expression you gave to the sensitive babbeh and the 1000 yard stare of the mother remembering the consequences of bad poopies.

Btw, nice use of shadows

2 Likes

If the owner is good and understands the problem, give the foal diapers. If the owner is dumb or just an ass who doesn’t give a crap, have the family run away.

3 Likes

He looks like a jellybean. Only instead of being made of candy, he’s made of shit.

3 Likes

Foal diapers

:face_vomiting: wiping goopy fluffy shit out of fine fluff.

2 Likes

“babbeh nee gwow up, mummah not gonna be 'round fo’ebah”

5 Likes

The best part is the babies probably DO think mummah will be around forever.

3 Likes

What kind of ending are you looking for? I can’t pretend that I don’t want to see that sensitive jelly-bean foal suffer but a life confined to the litterbox where it can do no harm is a fitting sad ending I think.

2 Likes

This is a lame answer but I’m good with whatever happens, I love sadbox the most but hug and abuse have their places

1 Like

Well based on my understanding of sensitive babbehs, maybe it can be free of the litterbox whenever it can promise to never make bad poopies again.

2 Likes

“Wait, don’t they never talk…” LOL, right…

https://old.reddit.com/r/fluffycommunity/comments/13slsqm/demotion_thebigbrother/
Hmm, thought this would be an older post but people still posting there?