Derogatory terms for Fluffies

Any unique derogatory terms for Fluffies? You can only say shitrat / shitpig / shithog so many times before it wears thin. “Biofreak” is a fun one. Any others?

6 Likes

Freak, mutant, abomination, mistake, or just any sort of derogatory term for it’s coloring, like the classic poopie-fluffies of legend, or maybe ‘Vomit’ for a dark-green one, ‘Piss-stain’ for a dark yellow one, etc.

4 Likes

Those are good, but I was mainly looking for ones that are specifically applied to Fluffies.

2 Likes

Isn’t “Fluffy” derogatory enough? :V

4 Likes

Technicolor Vermin

2 Likes

Labrat

3 Likes

Dildo licking douchebag

1 Like

Vermin, ‘Product’, Parasites,

Some I could try to make up … but many may just suck. Trying to tap into my inner cartman. Many of these may just be outright offensive, but…

Earthies - Not as Special, Boring Fluffy, Vanilla, Common Fluff, NPC Fluff

Pegasus - Winged Failure, Discount Flyer, Airhead, Fluff Chicken/Chicken Fluff, Flying Pigrat

Unicorn - Hornhead, Pinhead Fluff, Duncecapped, Dartrat, Horny bait (Many meanings)

Alicorn - Mary/Marty sue/stu fluff, Drug Fairy, Over-rated Trash, Money Maker, Ugly Breeder, Minority

Bowl Fluff - Trash holder, Mongrel, Vomit Bowl, Toilet Floater, Anorexic Pig, Hunchfuck (If Inverted Bowl)

Aqua Fluff - Fake fluffy, Bottomfeeder, Sea Vermin, Bootlegged Seahorse, Water Polluters, Fishbrain, Fish shit

Micro Fluff - Furry Roach, Midget Fluffs, Minitards, Gel sluts (For the ones that need Gel), Legal Enfie baby

Sensitive Babies - Outside of Sensitive Baby being an insult to any fluff… Invalid Fluff, Retard, Milk Parasite, Mare’s Burden, Abusers Choice

Other Subfluff Races - Fake Fluffy, Tryhard

I don’t think Fluffies would even realize they are being insulted because of how dumb they are.

Some are not that good, but if anyone likes any of these, feel free to use them!

3 Likes

nicknames have infinite possibilities but the classic shitrat is to remind them that they are just a pest that only shits and contributes nothing

3 Likes

Motherfluffers

2 Likes

There’s “Varmint”, it means “small annoying creature”. As you can probably guess it’s sometimes applied to annoying little kids too.

3 Likes

fluff-tard
baby raper
shit factory
abomination
fucking abomination
shit eating freak
tuffy cock-sleeve
enfie toy

3 Likes

For anthro fluffs you can just use their human race and the prefix half, for example Sunshine is a light skinned anthro earth fluffy with yellow hair, so you could call her a half-cracker, or Dove a dark skinned anthro Pegasus fluffy with frizzy hair you could call her a half-N-Word, or jungle fluff, or some variation of that. And for the humans that like fluffys of any variety you can call them fluffy fuckers , horse dickers, , or Travis.

2 Likes

Bad fluffy seems to work pretty damn well. The point of a slur is to make sure the fluffy in question knows he’s being degraded.

2 Likes

No, because that’s their actual name.

1 Like

Here’s a good one: Call them toys, and do it incessantly.

1 Like

“Trash-Hamsters?”

3 Likes

I’ve heard “Pig-Horse”, which I really enjoy.

2 Likes

Fl*ffies
The word is so derogatory that it should be censored

1 Like

FurToilet? Alicunt? Screemachine?

4 Likes