Derpy Daycare - Chapter 7 - Ending - (Commissioned by ZA) (InfraredTurbine)

Sup folks!
After AllllllllL these months, here’s the final part of this story :smiley:

Commissioned by Za / Original chapter 7 here <—

The original story, chapter 7 is slightly different from this ending here, if you already know the ending, I’d recommend ya to read this comic too :slight_smile:

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

63 Likes

A beautiful interpretation of the ending. I think it may even be better than the ending I wrote myself. Thanks again so much for working with me on this!

12 Likes

Nice :+1::blush:

3 Likes

Definitely not what I expected. I can’t hate the ending.

5 Likes

10 Likes

You’re very capable of making believable feel-good comics too! Great adaptation.

2 Likes

Thank you bro

1 Like

Nice ending.

2 Likes

buuuuwww beauty

2 Likes

Boooooo! Somebody draw an ending with Juni getting karma’d

“Why would she even care about me”
My guy your guess is as good as mine, going full “Im the nice guy its all about me :japanese_ogre:” in part 5

3 Likes

Not what I expected. But we’ll done. @Za A really good story.

1 Like

Really glad you enjoyed it, man. Thank you!

1 Like

I have no idea of who I hate the most: Juniper or any fluffy. I hope she gets her buck teeth kicked in by toughies as she becomes a smarty’s litter pal, or worse. Fucking hugboxers, man… XD

Now, on a more serious note, this story falls in between abusebox and hugbox, right in that zone that can blueball both camps, I really dunno how I feel about it.

3 Likes

Yeah, I get that honestly. Tbh, this wasn’t even a fluffy story. I originally had an idea in my head for this “torture of the week” story featuring Mitchell slowly breaking Peppermint but as I decided to develop things more I felt like there was another story in need of telling. If it’s not for you, I absolutely don’t take offense to that.

Sorry, that’s just not the way my story ends. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

It kinda makes me ask you if I can borrow Juniper for my project, though XD

1 Like

I might be willing to do that. DM me here or on Discord (Funnyman#6969) and we can work something out!