Descent. Finale (by no_sketti_on_tuesdays)

Sadly hugbox won. I’m disappointed in all of you. But as promised. I will honor the poll. Hope you fuckers enjoy.
Part 1

The trip seemed like years in your weakened state. Your front leggies over their backs walking on your hind leggies.
“It gun be otay Bwuce. Hewd am nice. Eben smawty am nice. We hewp ou be stwong gain.”
The green one says.
“IF da hewd takes Beuce dat am weafy.”
Pam says to the green one who’s name is apparently Leafy.
“Dey wiww! He bwing toysies foh triboot! We neba fin toysies!”
He remarks with glee.

“Dey am smaww babbeh toysies.”
Pam retorts. She’s right. They are only foal toysies. You’ve had them since you were adopted. Then mummah left them all with you… Mummah… Daddeh…
“…sniffle… HuuhuuHUUHUUWAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAA! MUMMAH! DADDEH! WHY WEAB BABBEH!”
You scream falling to the ground in between pam and leafy.
Suddenly you feel a hoofsy on your talky place forcing it shut. You look up to see pam standing over you with leafy looking around frantically.

“We nu ou hab saddies buh stay quiet dummeh! Tu much noisies attwact munstahs. Unwess ou wan be Nummies ou stahp!”
She says gently taking her hoofsy off of your talky place. You continue your trek through town. To your surprise there actually aren’t many other alleys here.
Unbeknownst to you you’re in a small town. You just happened to be in the town center. Which is the only place urban enough to truly have alleyways. As you made your way past the buildings and into the trees of the countryside pam and Leafy explained quite a few things to you.

“Pam am suwpeised ou awive dummeh. Fwuffies neba eba go ta dat awwey. Nu humans dew to fwow out twashy Nummies.”
Pam said.
“If ou just weab an go hind buiwding dewe am pwenty ob gwassy Nummies fwen.”
Leafy adds.
All that time you were starving there was plenty of edible plants that close.
You’d be sick to your stomach if you had anything in it to throw up.
… If you knew this then litter friend would still be alive.

You don’t really have time to dwell on it though.
After passing what looked like the last housie the duo stop in a patch of abnormally long grassies.
“Otay. Nao am tim ta nummie gwassies fwen.”
Leafy says.
“Ou nee ta num dummeh. Dun nummie tu fast oh ou make sickie wawas.”
Pam adds.
Looking at the bright green strands beneath your hoofsies you oblige. While it doesn’t taste very good you’ve learned to never turn down any Nummies. Even trashy ones.

You num and num until your tummy feels full. Its a strange feeling. You haven’t been truly full for many forevers. Not since you were still a foal.
The duo give you a bit to lay and digest the grassies. It was clear to you that they’ve done this before. You slowly start to feel some strength returning. After a while you’re able to stand up without being dizzy.
“Am ou otay nao bwuce? Make wawkies?”
Leafy asks.
“Bwuce fink bwuce am otay.”
You reply. You continue the trek now able to support yourself without their aid.

Finally you stop in a forest clearing. In front of you is a small cave in the side of the mountain. While too small for any human its the perfect fit for a fluffy.
“Otay. Ou wait hewe wif weafy wiwe pam tawkies tah smawty. Don’t do anyting stoopi.”
She turns and walks into the cave.
“Weafy wub nyu fwen. Am sure dat smawty wet ou in hewd.”
He says excitedly

After a few minutes you see movement from the entrance. Suddenly a behemoth of a fluffy steps out. A big brown alicorn. You didn’t even pay attention to the two smaller Toughies behind the obvious smarty.
“Dis am fwuffy?.. He wook wike bout take fowevew sweepies.”
The smarty says looking at you.
“He awmos do smawty. We fin an takies to gwassy Nummies.”
Pam says.

“So ou wan be in hewd?”
The smarty says looking down at you.
“Fwuffy jus fin hewd… Buh yes.”
You respond.
Leafy then steps forward.
“Nyu fwen being toysies foh twiboot tu hewd!”
He says cheerily as he sits your old foal sized toys in front of the smarty.

“F-fwuffy am sowwy toysies am widdwe… Dey bewong to fwuffy since was babbeh.”
You mutter out.
The smarty looks down at the small toys then towards you with judging eyes. His expression starts to break. His scowl slowly turning into a smile before letting out a laugh.
“HEEHEE! Smawty am sowwy widdwe fwuffy. Da wook on ou facie am funnies. Hewd accept ou twiboot. Toysies am toughies ta fin. Even da tiny babbeh ones. Bwing him inside nestie weafy. We make him Stwong gain.”
The smarty says as he walks back inside. His Toughies following.

“See Bwuce? Weafy teww ou ou nu be wowwy.”
Leafy says.
You agree with a nervous chuckle. In truth If the grassy Nummies had had time to digest you’d have made scaredy poopies.
You walk with leafy into the cave. Inside you see a whole bunch of other Fluffies.
In one corner you see a bunch of talky babbehs running and playing huggy tag. In another you see soon mummahs and mummahs feeding chirpy babbehs fresh milkies.

All the other Fluffies are wandering about playing with each other.
Even in fluffy kindergarten™ you’ve never seen this many other Fluffies.
The smarty stops in front of you and turns towards his toughie.
“Bwocowwi. Ou go get nyu hewd membew sum weaw Nummies. We nee make Stwong gain su he can stawt wowkies.”

The toughie leaves. He turns to you.
“Otay. Bwocowwi is gibin ou Nummies fwom da Nummie piwe. Now we tawkies bout ou pwace in hewd. Ou am nu big nuff ta be toughie an ou am stawwion so ou nu can be soon mummah. Aftew ou big an Stwong gain ou gon be Nummie findew. Wike weafy an pam. Ou undastan?”
He asks.
You look up at him. Still intimidated from the absolute unit of a smarty standing in front of you.

“Yis mistah smawty. Bwuce wiww hewp fin bestest Nummies!”
You say.
“Das gud. Awso poopie cownah oba by big owange dummeh fwuffy.”
He says as the toughie returns with what looks to be a half eaten muffin.
“… Ou gib Bwuce sweetie Nummies? Huuhuu fank ou smawty. Bwuce wub ou!”
You say before immediately stuffing your face. After near starvation and subsisting on a bit of old grass the muffin tasted like heaven itself. You feel every moist chewed up bite slide down your throat. Your tummy feels so pretty.

Bright times came and went. After many forevers (one week) of being given Nummies you finally have the strength to go on your first Nummie hunt. You’re so excited.
“Otay Bwuce. Ou am gon gu wif weafy an pam ta fin Nummies. Wisten ta ebewytin dey say. Dey am hewds bestest Nummie findews. Ou undastan?”
He asks.
“Yiss smawty! Bwuce do bestest ta fin gud Nummies!”
You say.

Off you went. Plastic shopping bag around your necks. Your little party of explorers set off on your important journey.
“Otay dummehs. Fiwstest we check twashy cans. Den we check awwey. Den if nu fin gud Nummies we get gwassies an weafy Nummies.”
Pam orders.
“Otay sissy. Weafy bet we find BESTEST skettis today!”
He says excitedly.
Pam knows that sketti is essentially fluffy gold, but let’s leafy keep his optimism.

The three of you trudge off. For the most part it was uneventful. You find a few trash bags in alleys that looked similar to yours. Digging through the no smell pretty trashies you find a half eaten hotdog and a mostly good looking apple with a bigger brown spot on one side.
“Fwens wook! Bwuce aweady fin Nummies!”
You say towards Pam and Leafy.
“Gud job Bwuce.”
Leafy says.

“Dos am gud Nummies. Buh we stiww have wots of wookin ta do. Soon mummahs nee wots ob nummies so babbehs can hab bestest miwkies.”
Pam says.
“Weafy wemembah miwkies. Suuuu cweamy an wawm… miss mummah.”
He says.
“Ou dummeh. Ou jus see mummah wif widdwe bwuddas an sissies. Ou gib mummah Huggies when we in nestie!”
Pam says.
"Weafy knu. Buh stiww miss mummah. "

Mummah… You miss mummah.
You think back to being a babbeh.
Mummah would give you Huggies and toysies. She even promised skettis when you were a big fluffy, but you never got to that point. By the time you were old enough for skettis you were already in the alley. Why did Daddeh have to make you housieless? You thought Daddeh loved you.

“Bwuce ou cummin?”
You hear leafy say. Lost in thought you lagged behind. You hurry and catch up. You don’t know what life will bring but you do know one thing.
“… Weafy did you wemembah ta bwing Nummie hunt nummies?”
Pam says.
“Weafy bwing dem.”
Leafy replies.
“Wewre am dey?”
Pam says.
“In tummy!”
Leafy says with a smile.
“OU DUMMEH!”
Pam yells.

…It’s a lot better with Family.

And there’s the story folks. Hope ya enjoyed. This probably won’t be the last time I use Bruce and the other characters because I see some potential here.

18 Likes

ohhhhh my god i love them all. i live the reference to tangerine. and I love how Pam’s a bit of an asshole but in that ‘big sister’ way where she means nothing by it. she gives good smartie vibes.
ah i love how you humanized the alicorn. i love how Bruce still struggles with trauma and dosnt just forget it all
I LOVE THIS AHH!! Your storys are so so great
Bestest stowies ebah!

7 Likes

Love the ending he finally have a family.

Is the big alicorn and his herd from your story with Tangerine? As there was an orange fluffy in the poopie area :grin::thinking:

4 Likes

Yep. Same herd.

4 Likes

Return of the king

2 Likes

The story of no_sketti_on_tuesdays has always been good, and I saw you almost below every article (is this my illusion?).I’ve even seen you write lengthy reviews for Bloodyboot’s novels…
and I have to say you are indeed a bit …adorable.

1 Like

I feel like if there was no context this would be weird

1 Like