Deserve To Be Loved by: Strawberri

But by that logic, if that place’s litter pals are that cute, their regular stock will be super cute! And their premium stock will be unreasonably cute! /s

2 Likes

I’d slip shit into Michelle’s food just for that.

1 Like

this sounds like such a promising story!!

3 Likes

Other than that one thing its good, the number help a lot

1 Like

Well it depends, it would be more realistic to have clothes change but for lazy viewers it one clothing type would be fine and make the character more recognisable. imo changeing clothes are better

2 Likes

Yeah, even studios with millions of dollars behind their productions like Nickelodeon or Marvel limit the number of wardrobe changes to save money and time! You’re just one person.

1 Like

The ultimate special-needs pet.
The only way it could be more pathetic is if it had seizures.

Needless to say, this one should have seizures whenever it gets too happy or excited.
Then it’s a balancing act of trying to make the pet happy without sending it into convulsions.

2 Likes

Aaah you depict their characters really well with just a few expressions

2 Likes

WHERE HAVE YEW BIN, BOI???

I draw and upload on my phone. I use an app called Procreate Pocket. So I draw panels and then screenshot each one since I don’t know how to download my drawings in that app (╥_╥) then move the panels and connect them in the same app but in another drawing. Then I screenshot the final one and crop.
…screenshotting is prob the reason why the resolution is so low.

1 Like

D: !!!

Thank you it means so much to me that you said that :D! Actually one of your drawings is what introduced me to fluffies!

1 Like

I’m glad the numbers helped!

True!

Giving me ideas for future parts I see! :eyes:

1 Like

Thank you sm!! Sometimes I think the way I draw expressions is bland so this comment means a lot

Oh no! I’m the one with fault for corrupting someone else!!
I hope hope you at least have fun, sorry about it (?) And yes! Keep it up! ;3

2 Likes

Great art, I like the premise. I’m excited for this to continue!

2 Likes