Diaper Foals (moonie)

Huuu

3 Likes

Yeah that orange baby just has a very unique fur pattern. In this pic they are still in the same pen as their mummahs and daddehs and are given diapers for the younger ones who haven’t started litter training yet.

Awwww, da seal is askin’ for a belly rub. I give dem belly pats. pat pat pat

I remember reading a fic on seal fluffies. Flubbies, they’re called. Outside of my angora goat fluffies, that’s another potential fluffy subspecies that can be super adorable.

2 Likes

It’s not that big a deal. You don’t have to change them as often as you’d expect.

2 Likes

Always found the idea of one time use fluffy products like sealed up easter pastels or singing holiday foals to be really dark/neat.

5 Likes

I ain’t spending 12 bucks on a foal I got for 50 cents in a $2.50 five pack! That’s ridiculous

3 Likes

Sure. Here’s a cheese grater.

2 Likes

Ok. Here is a cheaper one you change even less often.

*I’m not sure who the artist is. It wasn’t on the meme site.

Edit: shadysmarty. Thanks, @moonbat Also, sorry for pooping up your hugbox post.

5 Likes

That’s ShadySmarty.

That mare is adorable. Well…not when she was drowning her babies in amniotic fluids and shit :face_vomiting:

Hey, it’s no big deal. Even if someone shits all over my hugbox post, I’m not gonna get all in a tizzy over it. Not worth the effort.

2 Likes

Party foals!

3 Likes

Just cover up the right side of the picture with your hand.

1 Like

I agree with everything you said. Babbehs are too cute. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Look at em all :heart_eyes: *light tickle :sparkles::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

There all very cute. I especially like the rainbow colored one.

3 Likes

Aw so cute!

4 Likes

With that pattern i’d call the yellow/orange one ‘Mudflap’. xD

3 Likes

You can tell by the way they is

1 Like

I will devour each one of these BaBBehs!

1 Like

Awww they all cuite I just don’t know who to tortureeeerrrrrrr iiii mean hug yea hug that’s it-sweats profusely looking side to side

3 Likes

Oh my fucking god they are bundles of joy.

3 Likes

Or Leopard or Cheetah since his spots look like a leopard or a cheetah’s.

1 Like