Dick Ripping Week Submission, by RQ (FB ID: 42532)

134 Likes

That level of Rube Goldberg bullshit tells me the universe didn’t want him to have a nutsack.

The universe may have been right.

41 Likes

Think of it as a higher power telling her she should have gotten the little bastard fixed

10 Likes

Meh. Don’t swerve for rando feral fluffy foals.
Either break or keep on straight through. In this particular case, it might have still resulted in an accident, but as a general fluffiverse rule to live by, it is pretty solid.

9 Likes

Reminds me of Marble.

4 Likes

Fluffies are so soft that the bike will slice through it like a knife I feel

3 Likes

Yay, new RQ!! Or an older one I missed? I don’t care, I love your work! :black_heart:

2 Likes

I think I remember this one, I loved it, of course there were comments like “Booo why didn’t the foal die?!”

All my favorite abuse/sadbox is through fluffy ponies being basically innocent and stupid, but hilariously prone to breaking. This rules.

2 Likes

Testicles are for fluffies that keep the cart upright

3 Likes

Same. I love when they suffer through no fault of their own, or even cruelty. Just because they aren’t treated with the care a real animal might receive.

2 Likes

Look on the bright side, it’s neutered now.

4 Likes

Time to go kick the baby to death

It’s always the little things I love about RQ’s comics, like the tire screee’ing with the fluffies, and the human saying the fluffy’s name and then reading the retarded way the fluffy will say its own name immediately afterwards.