Did this game exist?

21 Likes

Very much so. A simple pony generator and a few interactions. I think you could click a fluffy with the boot icon and they would get punted and cry for a bit.

10 Likes

Now I’m curious if there is a download link or something.

Yeah

I played this briefly when there wasn’t much to it. I didn’t manage to go back before it shut down.

1 Like

Wish you could set one on fire or pour acid on them

2 Likes

This just unlocked a memory. I’d totally forgotten about this. Was super basic if I remember right but still kinda interesting.

3 Likes

EgorAlexeev made a game centered around abusing a fluffy. It’s super simple but it’s definitely fun to play for the first time. foal-draft2.swf - Google Drive

2 Likes

MarcusMaximus made this game. I’ll find the link tomorrow. It’s somewhere on Dragon-mango.com

3 Likes

I’m on my phone, so I can’t open .swf files…but I entered the URL in the picture

www.dragon-mango.com/ponygame/fluffy/petshop.swf

and it downloaded something :whaaa:

1 Like

The short answer is “Yes.” The more complete answer adds “but not in the form or fashion you’d want or prefer.”

1 Like

A mysterious relic you say? I will give it a try.

1 Like

I would love a full-blown Chao Garden style fluffy game. But I know that ain’t exactly feasible.

Ah, I see

1 Like

Yeah it did, my first Fluffy Game and the way I found out about Fluffy Ponies in general.

I guess that site was shut down? If so, I’ll certify miss it. I still remember finding that fluffy pony organ, what a treat that was…

https://www.dragon-mango.com/ponygame/fluffy/
You can still play it, but you need to download it and run with a flash player

this chrome extension works very well!