Did you just fight back? (by: artist-kun)

117 Likes

Here, you can see a predecessor to the modern “poopie babbeh”, an “ugwy stoopie babbeh”, which is how they were called back then

22 Likes

Just rolls off your tongue.

2 Likes

He messed up when he stopped but good on ya lil shite

4 Likes

I liked a lot the disproportionate response

4 Likes

Damn they are worst stomp the poopie? Stomp that pink pathetic bestesh crybaby and we are even ya bitch mare!

8 Likes

Fluffies would be more humane to quickly kill any babbehs they don’t want as soon as they are born, but nah, instead they like to force their poopie-babbehs to hang around for a while just to suffer.

4 Likes

That’s what you get for wanting the slightest amount of justice!

2 Likes

How the American School System handles Bullying 2000s+ colorized.

19 Likes

Facts but it’s ok I’ll take my kid to Peter piper for standing up for himself

3 Likes

To bestest babbeh’s defence, the dance performance wasn’t exactly riveting.

Not sure if capital punishment was called for though. :thinking:

3 Likes

This says a lot about our society.

2 Likes

She wouldn’t be a bitch mare if she’d do that.

2 Likes

Those how mare favoritism works for bestesh babbeh, hittin its sibling alot is ok but if the sibling accidentally hit the shit brat it will ran and cry for its fuckin mummah and hell break loose on the poor thing :cry:

5 Likes

Classic bestest babbeh and poopie babbeh situation.

as an abuser i see this and think if im wrong and hell no!! i want to save the poopie and give the others a horrible death

2 Likes

Nothing:
Zero tolerance policy schools when the bullied kid fights back against the principal’s hellspawn:

2 Likes

Seems like your average soccer mom letting her kids being an absolute terror to other children, then freaking out at the slightest retaliation or harm to her kid.

3 Likes

7 Likes

you have been waiting half a year for this to show up? nice

2 Likes