Die from cringe [Super Weaner]

It was me who stole the woman’s phone and gave it to the foal. Muhahaha :smiling_imp:

117 Likes

Could have been worse.

The foal could have spent a shitton of money on microtransactions.

25 Likes

Couse of death: lethal dose of crimge

17 Likes

Plot Twist:

The woman is the one who searched those things, because there’s no way a clumsy fluffy with big squishy hooves would be able to type with perfect spelling. This lady is in such denial of her own cringe that she framed the fluffy for her own sins. You can’t run from yourself forever, apron lady…

16 Likes

What got her attention was the fact the baby was about to look at her browser history.

11 Likes

was she cut in half and sewn back together? also haha fortnite bad reddit upvote

Zoomer fluffies, absolutely disgusting

3 Likes

Gacha life
Of crap, I recently discovered what’s that :frowning:

6 Likes

Viví debajo de una roca?? cómo rechucha no sabíaí lo que era Gacha Life??

3 Likes

Diner dash babe is an absolute abuser. Top shelf.

10 Likes

just realized two things: one, these are two separate pictures i thought she got like, zandatsu’d
two, thats the fuckin diner dash girl. thanks @Reddit-Word_H83r

6 Likes

Flo!!

4 Likes

I like this one the little barsted got what he deserved for going through smeone’s phone.

2 Likes

that girl would have let live that shitrat for a little longer to make it suffer a little more, no living being that search gatcha life deserve to live without being tortured.

2 Likes

A community and fandom even more messed up then our own XD

2 Likes

I’m surprised the foal didn’t just keel over from seeing her search results.

1 Like

Keel over from this!

3 Likes

SCREE!!! Stahp!!!

2 Likes

Its so sad that fluffy died of ligma

Quick death is never a good idea when it comes to fluffies, ESPECIALLY CHIRPIE BABBBEHS. I hope it suffered immensely.

2 Likes