Digital fluffy (Brayatansempai)

Thanks @Ace for the idea

48 Likes

“Hewp, wet fwuffy ou!” ~clicks the shred option so the data isn’t recoverable~

5 Likes

Yeah, the bestest is poopie colored… whatever :soy:

1 Like

I don’t know why, but this idea kind of scares me a bit

It’s not the idea of death. It’s the idea of being deleted forever.

3 Likes

@Brayatansempai Mummah calls him “Bestest Poopies”

@7svendye Maybe that’s an idea worth exploring

2 Likes

The closest that I can think of being deleted for a fluffy, it’s just disintegrating Into ash, No sketty land, No sorry land😈

2 Likes

Without bringing too much religious discussion into the forum;

There is a percentage of people that believe there to be no afterlife for humans, let alone fluffies, and that the only way we “live on” is in the memories of others.

So if we lean into the “biotoys are an AI” angle maybe it’s possible to delete a fluffy even from the minds of the rest of the fluffies. Sort of an Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind type of thing.

Imagine if one fluffy among the herd had a “defective” brain capable of recalling memories of a deleted sibling, that all the rest cannot.

7 Likes

Wouldn’t that be a system update to remove someone from the collective conciousness/subconciousness?

3 Likes

Before you throw it in the trash…

Can you import it into the Paint program and abuse it there a little bit? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I like how you think.

Pick something to abuse the fella and I’ll draw it for you

2 Likes

The stretch function, stretch that little bastard

2 Likes

Throw that turd away. Brown?!? :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Or put it in a VR suit and drop it into Joy Pony… :hocho: :shower: :drop_of_blood:

3 Likes

It’s like Tamagotchi, but abusable!

2 Likes

You can do this IRL, too. Just microwave the foal until it’s crunchy, bribe the other foals, and gaslight the mare until she loses her mind.

1 Like

“When everything’s over, all that will remain…are dreams and memories. That’s all.”
(note: this is a quote from a guy from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure)

2 Likes

Works in real life too.

1 Like

This feels like a lost Isaac Asimov story. Where a digital being realises it’s trapped and helpless for the rest of time.

I might borrow this idea if that’s all okay with you.

3 Likes

Sure, feel free to

2 Likes