Disciplining a New Foal (by: iFluffybooru)

The current fate of an adoptable I got from @MistahGreyBunny_75, adopted as an attempt to fix her less than stellar behaviour.

94 Likes

In Mistha Grey´s Happy Fluffies shop, we´re happy that our customers are responsible owners and implement proper discipline measures, we hope you´re satisfied with your purchase and can “fix” it properly, in any case, if you require a new fluffy, we´re always at your service :3

10 Likes

Cant tell if they’ve rotted out all but two of their teeth from excessive milk drinking.

Or they’re just their first two teeth…

2 Likes

Well, for the foal’s sake I hope it shapes up because we don’t offer second chances in this household.

5 Likes

It’s their tongue, i tried a lot of different ways to get teeth to look right and just couldnt.

2 Likes

Oh der. That’s their muzzel and nostrils. xD

I thought their mouth was open and they just had goofy teeth.

4 Likes

Lol, I can kind of see it!

1 Like

I like the style, like the old flash games

3 Likes

Tyvm!

1 Like

Her smug little face, thinking how smawt she is, sitting in a pile of her own shit… THAT’S the money shot XD

4 Likes

I’m surprised how little FC actually uses water torture when dealing with Fluffies, considering their infamous fear of the stuff.

I guess when you have blood soaked mutilation to think of, anything else feels boring, but there’s potential to this system.

5 Likes

Thats something I’ve thought too, i’ve got some other water torture planned out for the future as well.

1 Like

hehehehehehe get fuckt

3 Likes

what could more could the little rat want? you simply gave it the ‘bestest wawas’!

1 Like

Waterboarding time!!!

1 Like

Hurt it more until it actually does learn its lesson and not just have it say what it wants us to hear.

1 Like

We don’t believe in second chances for newbies in our household, though if it makes you feel better they’ll more than likely be spending the night there.

Oh I’m sure this will straighten her out

1 Like