*DISCUSSION* The fluffy ratio and what is and isn't a fluffy.

So the art is still in non-fluffy, but anything with the tag “anthro” is only visible to those in the anthro group?

Just asking, wouldn’t it be nicer if “anthro” was it’s own category only visible to the anthro group?

That way anyone in the anthro group can enjoy non-fluffy for biotoy ideas and fluffy adjacent content without it being overshadowed by the massive amounts of anthro art.

Also, keeping the “anthro controversial” as a subcategory would be great.

Please tell me your thoughts on this.

Edit:

How about renaming non-fluffy to something like “fluffy-adjacient” and putting up some rules regarding posts over there?

If someone wants to share completely unrelated art, they can do so in chat conversations ( as long as it’s appropriate ) or in personal/shitposting category

Fluffy-adjacient would be for things like ideas for separate biotoys, character sheets maybe? And similar.

Anthro would then be for, well, anthro.
With an optional anthro controversial category so people who don’t want to see naked anthros don’t have to.

1 Like

We are still ironing it out. Technically i need to move every not lewd anthro post in anthro controversial where we store lewd ones, but we still need to work out some details regarding that.
I also don’t now what adjacient means. Non fluffy is better at explaining what it’s about

Um… no.
I’ve expressed my opinion on anthros clearly. It isn’t just another extension of fluffies. It’s fucking creepy. In a largely adult fandom with people (marak) the (marak) likes (marak) of (marak) which (marak) you (marak) refuse (marak) to (marak) handle, it becomes an active threat.

What was his excuse to me? What was every fucker who hopped into Controversial’s excuse to me? “Well Marak’s just pushing the limits. Artists do that all the time.” Yeah well how long until Marak decides he hasn’t pushed our moral boundaries enough lately and he draws a tiny little anthro girl as a sobbing mess while the character he has canonically (AS IN CANON ON THIS SITE) made a pedophile rapes her? Will you care when the anthros are sexualized? Because I think you will, but only because of community outrage. Because, as I’ve stated, anthros are one state removed from fluffies and you already do jackshit and fuckall and goddamn nothing to mitigate them being sexualized.

“Oh but it’s in its own tag.”
“Just mute the category.”
“Just don’t look at it.”

No. I’m tired of you and your fucking mod team having morals as flimsy as your genetics. Stopping passing the buck onto the people that don’t want pedophile content in their community. How about, you fucking mongoloids, HANDLE IT! Stop making excuses. I’m not your father, I won’t settle for disappointment. Fix it.

Morals. Fluffies.

I just got here. Is the entire site this retarded?

1 Like

Yes, but only in spring for some unknown reason

1 Like

Oh okay. I’ll come back some other time then.

We’re on a site where half the userbase gets giddy about fictional hamster-ponies being brutalized. You really wanna start talking pointing fingers? Yeah, some of us are more fucked up than others, and since you can’t find a proper consensus, we have tools in place to avoid the content you don’t like.

Yeah well how long until this hypothetical scenario? I’m not implementing stuff for hypothetical edge cases. When things become a problem, they get handled. Why are you making a racket about issues that aren’t even real yet?

“Your suggested solutions are not to my liking and I want to have MY solution implemented.”

No. I don’t care. I’m tired of you whining. Stop using the site if it bothers you so much.

8 Likes

Mate you’re unhinged hell we have images of people fucking regular fluffies just to make a muslim joke in a comment section long forgotten. There will always be push and pushback we’ve already put everything in place to ensure you never interact with it so just use it if it pisses you off so much.

1 Like

Also, heck no.

Why move all non lewd anthro together with lewd anthro into anthro controversial?

I think having them separate is better.

Like I said, an anthro category with the controversial as a subcategory would be much better.

Please reconsider.

1 Like

Means next to it’s a more tight boundary forcing it to be similar to fluffy but not fluffy like fuzzies for example comparative to not fluffy which could describe say a cinderblock

I’m not opposed to making this change, the only issue currently is that Anthro and Anthro Controversial are so linked that someone would have to manually sift through every single post and recategorize them.

3 Likes

Sounds like a good opportunity to employ Heart for this task since they are already invested in the matter. Even temporary help is still help.

Also: hi. I’m sorry your website is retarded in the spring.

Only mods can change cottegries, and heart isn’t one. I am however autistic enough to do it by myself

1 Like

That’s not a nice way to look at it, but your work is going to be appreciated I think.

I’m guessing “heart” is referring to me ( if so, it’s a fucking adorable nickname thanks).

I’d absolutely be willing to help take some of the workload if I could but as Mr_Owl said, only Mods can move categories and I don’t think some random FC member would temporarily be promoted to mod status to move around Images trough categories.

1 Like

I’m not familiar enough with how things go here to comment either which way. If you say so, I dig it.

I am looking at it exactly how it is. There are 714 of them

Good luck.

Thank you Owl, I highly appreciate your work and effort.

1 Like

@Ryou

Maybe if the creation of the anthro category gets an announcement, anthro creators would move some of their stuff willingly?

I think it’s worth a shot.

1 Like