Divorce by LongFluffering

Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t posted in a second, I’ve been dealing w/ some pretty wild personal stuff. But I do have a backlog of stuff to post!

115 Likes

poor fluffy,
if you ever need to talk my friend, im here for you <3

10 Likes

Hopefully everything’s okay. I’ve been jonesing for your art.

6 Likes

Something about domestic abuse fluffs is just so perfect.

9 Likes

Thank you so much :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Fuck that fluffy, fuck its owner, and fuck fluffies in general. Hopefully the little retard horse that fails even at saying its own name right gets some lead mouthwash afterwards. XD

4 Likes

Bad peepees is already a death sentence.

3 Likes

Unscientific study; how many of you assume the dude is at fault just from the tiny amount of information presented

3 Likes

A fluffy caught in their parents’ crossfire, a perpetual preschooler with no rights as an animal or child, becomes an ideal (and I think, extremely relatable) victim.

@LongFluffering, same here: hope you’re doing ok~

6 Likes

Well if she’s seriously leaving the fluffy with that guy, she’s trash too.

8 Likes

i think they’re both trash lol. they bought a fluffy that apparently neither one of them actually liked or wanted just for the illusion of a happy relationship. anyone that thinks that kind of behavior is normal is more shallow than a puddle.

10 Likes

If you don’t want it, make it someone else’s problem. Dropping a fuzzy blubberball off at a shelter is a lot less of a headache than killing it and then having to clean up the mess.

5 Likes

For your art, im willing to wait as long as i need to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its sad bout seeing domestic issue and prob is well fluffy is a fluffy like a kid rather than to keep quiet cried looking for his “mummah”

Kid, you just shorten your worthless lifespan. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I think they are probably both crappy people. She ditched her fluffy with someone who will probably abuse it, going by how he refers to it as a shit rat.
It’s just a brief snap shot, and one sided, but yeah, they probably both treated each other poorly.

2 Likes

Hey. Take that time my guy. you have some very abuse worthy fluffys

He’s stuck with a crying fluffy, his rage is completely justified.