2 Likes

I remember this from the booru.
Near the end ?
Not entirely sure but I do recall it.

1 Like

“any long term mental trauma”

Apart from those in relation to having become a munstah

4 Likes

Makes you wonder if alicorns perceive themselves as monsters or if they’re just taught or bullied into believing they are

1 Like

I think they are just bullied and don’t understand why they are bullied because all the hoomins seem to adore them.
For the most part.

1 Like

the idea is interesting but too simple to be “real”, it is the equivalent of doing a nail transplant if done that way, I would add limitations like:
1: that they are brothers of the same litter
2: 1 week old enough for horns to be visible and removable
3: that the extraction be from the root so that it attaches to the recipient and kills the donor

Keep the green one to remind what you took from him every single day

1 Like

Dont dispose of it. Brutally rape the unicorn foal and keep it so it can watch the great life the fake Alicorn has.

2 Likes

Until nobody want the fake alicorn, than is a 3 dollar worth shitrat 0 dollars worth.

I particularly like the “now you can discard the foal” bit

the original alicorns should come with a vet certificate and their value would increase even more compared to fake alicorns, even if he does a perfect surgery the horn should not grow or if it does it based on super regeneration it should have defects since the body of an alicorn is much tougher and they are more intelligent than normal ones. Just going to the vet and seeing that his bones are more fragile than a normal fluffy would be enough. but a street sale of a fluffy for 50 dollars would be a good scam

1 Like

imagine a world where fluff-marts now require hasbio to write out “Certificates of authentication” for each fluffy. you take a poopie to a hasbio liceanced shelter just for then to be like “and do you still have your receipt?” :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes