DIY Fluffy Castration 101 [VanDerHagen]

Fluffies aren’t exactly considered animals. Fluffies inhabit the grey area between organism and plaything, a godless land where laws haven’t yet taken effect. Because they are lab grown genetic experiments, animals cruelty laws do not extend to fluffies. That extends to the terms and services of many social media apps. Despite there being clear instructions about not posting animals harm videos on their platforms, YouTube and Instagram, along with others, are helpless against the influx of fluffy videos on their sites. Fluffy abuse videos are a niche, but still popular, side of the internet that everyone has visited at least once.

That is where you find yourself tonight. Laying in bed, scrolling through the endless stream of content on YouTube, you eventually stumble across something that catches your eye. The thumbnail is a cheerful looking young man, can’t be more than twenty-five, standing with three fluffies. The channel’s name is “Fluffy Central”. Seems harmless enough. Then your eyes drift over to the title. “DIY Fluffy Castration”. You gotta see this.

“Well,” You think to yourself, “It’s been a while since I watched some fluffy shit. Might as well learn something about them.” Before boredom can totally consume you, you click on the video.

The video opens up with the young man standing in front of a white folding table covered in various tools. He opens up the video enthusiastically.

“What’s up guys, welcome back to another Fluffy Central video! For first time viewers, I’m Eric, and I’m a DIY Fluffy Expert and Semi-Professional Fluffy Breeder! Today, as you can probably tell, I’m gonna be showing you guys at home how to castrate your little bundles of joy! But before we get into that I wanna remind you guys to like and-”

You always skip past this part. You skip a little more as you can see an ad read Eric is doing for some shitty fluffy mobile app. About a two minutes in, the actual video starts.

“So, if you don’t know, castration is just taking the balls off your fluffy. There are endless ways to do this, but as a semi-professional, I like to keep it quick and clean. Also, keep in mind the time at which you neuter your fluffy. I find that two months is the best time to go ahead and snip. Doing it before can cause complications because they are small and fragile. I’ve seen some cases of fluffies dying when castrated too young. Castration after two months is fine, but you run the risk of fluffies falling into depression when you get the job done. Keep in mind that if you decide to castrate your fluffies, their voices will remain high-pitched. They are already annoying as fuck, so note that.”

Eric reaches under the table and pulls up a thin plastic box. Now that the box is closer to the microphone you can hear series of sounds coming from the box like “huhuhu” and “babbeh no wike dawk box”. It is safe to assume that there is a foal in there. Eric softly places the box on the table and opens the lid. He reaches inside and pulls out a small blue fluffy, who has obviously pissed all over himself. Eric gently places him down on the table.

The small blue foal chirps and cries, “Why daddeh put Bewwy in sowwy boxie? Am Bewwy bad fwuffy?” Eric gently pets the small fluffy and comforts it.

“Ah no Berry, you’re a great fluffy. Daddy just had to take you into the DIY room somehow. I’ll remember to put you in a clear box next time…” You feel like Eric could have cut this part out in editing.

Eric chimes back in after he gets Berry calmed down. “Alright guys, this here is Berry. He is one of my favorite of the year and is a very well-behaved baby. It is for that reason that I…” Eric quickly covers Berry’s ears with his one hand, “have decided to give him the least painful of today’s techniques. It is the emasculator.” Eric uncovers Berry’s ears and stands him up. Eric continues his instruction.

“Now, the first step to any DIY procedure is making sure that your fluffy is empty. Fluffies are known to void the contents of their body when scared, surprised, in pain, or just because. How I recommend doing it is holding your fluffy over a trashcan and squeezing the stomach.”

Eric demonstrates with Berry. He holds Berry over a metal trashcan and squeezes, causing several logs to fall out. Berry protests profusely “Bewwy no wan to make bad poopies! Bewwy is gud!” After reassuring Berry, Eric places him down next to a vise attached to the table.

“The best castrations take place when the fluffy is standing up. It helps with the blood flow or something. Just make sure they can’t wiggle around or you’re gonna have a hard time.” Following this advice, Eric tightens the vice around Berry’s front legs. Berry, surprising, doesn’t complain. I guess he doesn’t want to bother Eric anymore.

Eric proceeds to pull out the emasculator. It looks like a set of pliers with two hooked ends pointing at each other. One side goes through the other. It doesn’t seem very complicated.

“Normal cattle, for which these were designed, have bigger balls then fluffies, so I got this smaller set on Amazon. You can just look up Fluffy Emasculator or Fluffy Castration Pliers and this set should pop up. I’ve been using them for about a year and have no complaints. How these work is you put the hooked end between the penis and the balls. You know, the part that connects them. Then you squeeze. This will close the tubes that connect to the balls while cutting them off. The whole thing barely involves any blood and only takes a few seconds.”

Eric walks over to Berry, who is still slightly wiggling in the vice, and sets up the emasculator. Berry does not like that. “Daddeh? That am Bewwy speshuw-pwace. Nu touchie pwease daddeh! Nu am for touchie!” Eric looks back at the camera in mild annoyance. He quickly squeezes and Berry begins thrashing around in the vice and letting out a high-pitched “SCREEEEEEEEEE!” Followed up by “Bewwy speshuw-pwace hab worstest-owwies! Huhuhu… Mummah… Huhuhu…”

Eric places a bandage where he cut and throws the scrotum in the trashcan. While Berry still softly cries in the vice, Eric returns to the center of the table. “Of course, there is some pain in every procedure like this. However, if Berry is ever going to become my house fluffy, it had to be done. Sadness and pain are sure to follow a dramatic surgery such as this, but sketties and huggies will heal their broken heart and Berry should forget all about his balls in a few days.”

There is a jump cut, and Berry is no longer on the table. It can be assumed by the lack of crying in the room, Eric probably went and put Berry back with his mother. He must really like that blue rat. Eric picks up another plastic box and places it on the table, notably less gently. Eric opens the box to a high-pitched scream. “Tu bwight! Wine see-pwaces hurties!” Eric picks up another soiled fluffy by the scruff of his neck. This foal is green with significant brown on his ass. You assume this is shit from his time in the box. Eric must’ve really taken his time putting Berry back.

“This here is Wine. He is a bestest-babbeh, therefore he is an asshole. He is entitled, arrogant, and he took a shit on Berry. Unforgivable. So the method of CUTTING HIS BALLS OFF,” Eric gets really close to Wine to make sure his point is known,“is something I like to call banding.”

Keep in mind that the whole time Eric is rambling that Wine is also babbling on in his fluffy speak. “Dummie daddeh, whewe is mummah? Wine wans mummah and miwkies! Wine nu wike dawk boxie, wine nu Wike bwight woom, Wine nu wike-” The fluffy is suddenly cut off by Eric picking him up by the tail and holding him over the trash can.

“Bad uppies! Put Wine down pwease! Wine am sowwy for-” Wine is again cut off by Eric violently wringing him of his shit into the trash can. Wine lets out a few squeaks before being dragged over to the vise and being strapped in. Eric leans in close to Wine. He whispers something in the foal’s ear and Wine shutters and a little pee dribbles out. It seems Eric didn’t get everything.

Eric picks up a small rubber band and approaches Wine. “This procedure is remarkably less painful in the short turn for the fluffy, but lasts from two to three weeks, causing much more psychological damage and longer acute pain. I don’t recommend this for any fluffy you want to keep around as it isn’t very good for their mind.”

With that, Eric grabs Wine by the balls and tightly winds the rubber band around them. Eric lets it go with a snap, and remarkably Wine only utters a whimper. Eric must’ve really told him off for a bestest-babbeh like him to not whine for mama. Oh. You just realize why he is named Wine. You feel slow.

After Eric looses the vice there is a black screen that says “Two and a half weeks later” The screen fades into a nice looking fluffy room. It is painted blue with pictures of clouds and rainbows painted on the sky. Beds line the wall, a full litter box sits in a corner, and a bunch of foals run around and play with blocks. The camera is in first person, so Eric must be carrying it around. Eric walks over to that familiar green baby. Wine is sitting in the corner of the room with piss all around him, staring down. Eric walks over and picks him up again. He turns Wine around to see tears streaming down his face.

“Why… why did speshew wumps fawl off? Wine needs speshew wumps fow guwd feewls an… an babbehs an hewd… hu hu hu…” The camera pans down to see a shriveled purple blob in the puddle of piss. The camera pans back up to Wine’s junk, clearly missing his scrotum. You guess that is the end result of that procedure.

After a jump cut Eric pulls out one last box from under the table. Faint screeches can be heard from inside this box, they sound too loud to be from any foal. “Oh he still has some fight left in him I guess. I got an idea.” Eric says this before promptly taking the box in both hands and throwing it over his head across the room behind him.

Eric moves to the side so we can see the box awkwardly fly through the air, the fluffy inside of it making the box move irregularly. The cheap plastic tub lands to the ground and shatters, causing a mixture of shit, piss, and fluffy to spill out over the floor. Eric winks at the camera, he was probably expecting that. He picks up a hose and walks over to the fluffy on the ground. This part of the video was farther away, so it made it a little harder to hear.

The fluffy sorely gets up to his feet? Hooves? Then he begins barking at Eric.

“Dummeh hoomin! Gib smawty nummies noa! Smawty gib yu biggest sowwie-hoffies fow huwt smawty.”

Eric retorts by power washing the smarty with a high-powered hose. Eric uses the high pressure to blast the smarty into the closest wall and holds him there for a few seconds. Then there is a jump cut to Eric holding a sopping wet fluffy over the trashcan, letting him drip water into it. The fluffy violently pants and gasps and sometimes lets out a choke.

Eric explains the situation. “This smarty fuck right here…” He shakes the fluffy in his hand for effect, “wandered onto our property last night. I tried to put him in the feral center, but he started hitting and trying to rape the mares. Luckily, the reformed tuffy I have watching over the center beat him unconscious. That tuffy is getting spaghetti. The smarty is getting his dick ripped off. The final method of castration we are going over today is the good ol’ tug.”

Eric walks over to the vice and puts the smarty in by the back legs this time. The smarty greatly protests this. “Dummeh mistah! Wet smawty gow wite noa! Smawty gib foreva sweepies if dummeh don wet smawty fwee!” Predictably, Eric ignores this.

“Obviously, don’t try this on any fluffy you somewhat value. It would be a miracle if this guy survives for even an our after this. This is more of a special treat for any very bad fluffies out there.” Eric says this as he fastens a thick rope around the cock and balls of the fluffy firmly secured on the table.

“Hoo… Hoomin? Why touch speshuw-pwace? Yu am no mawe. Mistah? Yu no gib smawty speshuw-pwace hurties, wite?” The fluffy sounds nervous, almost like he is choking up.

Eric yanks hard on the rope. Something flies across the table attached to the end of the rope. A long tube is attatched to what clearly was the fluffy’s genitals. It lands on the table with a wet plop. All this happens while the smarty screams bloody murder.

“BIGGEST OWWIES! BIGGEST OWWIES EVA! HUHUHU! SPESHUW-PWACE! HUHUHU! GIB FWUFFY SPESHUW-PWACE BACK PWEASE! FWUFFY AM GUD! MUMMAH!” The screaming only ends because the smarty throws up over the side of the table. Before the fluffy can catch his breath, Eric grabs him by the neck and bends him backwards. The, of course, involves bending his knees the wrong way too. And since the vise won’t let his legs move, the audible snapping of tendons can be heard as Eric forces the fluffy backwards, eventually slamming his head on the table. This, combined with the shock of having his legs snapped and his cock ripped off, knocks the smarty out.

Eric straightens up and calms himself. “I’m sorry, I just get really mad at these good for nothing smarties sometimes. I’m sure you can understand. Anyway, that wraps up today’s video. In a few days I’ll show you other awesome fluffy DIY. Make sure to like and comment-” You cut Eric off as you click off the video. You can’t stand outros. You quickly subscribe to “Fluffy Central” and go to watch another random video.

19 Likes

Man it has been a hot minute since I’ve read a true-blue neutral box story! Plus with a bit of abuse to end it off? Great work man!

Solid 10/10!

4 Likes

7 Likes

That is the face he made

1 Like

Glad at least one smarty got castrated. There’s one less dipshit reproducing.

3 Likes

I love me a bit of smarty torture. With luck, the fucker lived long enough to get some bad enfies.