DIY Fluffy Project 1 (Artist: OtherOtherCoraline)

Credit to Guodzilla for the idea

131 Likes

Can’t sleep. Might as well post.

18 Likes

That’s creative. Wouldn’t work for me though. I hate hearing sounds when I try to sleep

9 Likes

and, minor flex, I can sleep through anything.

3 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

I’m almost in the same boat as you. I once slept through a marching band going past my room during a mid-day nap.

Unfortunately I also woke up when someone talked about going in my workshop from two rooms away so it’s one of those contextual things.

9 Likes

I love what you did with the seafluff ears, they’re so floppy

6 Likes

Some people abuse for shits and giggles. This fella abuses for practical reasons.

8 Likes

Sweet dreams are made of these!!!

1 Like

Genius :smiley: Yessss, convert the misery to comfort

3 Likes

Not sure if it aids in aqua-dynamics, but it felt fitting giving ‘em floppy ears to go with the big ol’ flippers and tail.

2 Likes

me when someone uses fluffy abuse for a use because fluffies are useless:yea this is big brain time

1 Like

Man what is that like? I can’t sleep WITHOUT overwhelming noise.

1 Like

Horrible. If someone is talking or watching TV in another room, even quietly, I can’t help but concentrate on that. I just can’t sleep until it’s quiet.

1 Like

If that’s not the weirdest fucking abuse use I’ve ever seen. Hu’ing resonating in a fish bowl to have it used as a white noise machine. Quite the imagination u have. :laughing:

1 Like

See’s first panel. “Water doggo. :)” ~Goes to pee~

~comes back and finishes~ Dangit my brain associated it with a dog and now im sad. :frowning:

1 Like

Well that’s an interesting technique.

1 Like

dame i want at cutie, those long seafluffy ears but i don’t like the fin limps and tail . . . mmh could i get one pillow and tail fin removed? do their really need to have a bowl of water?

1 Like

Kinda cute. Would still have fun abusing them like hell.

1 Like