DIY Snakefood (Pastry_Knight)

The release of fluffies was a boon for the snake owners of the world, rather than having to buy in live or frozen food for their pets, it was simple and cheap enough to look after a breeding pair of fluffies, whenever the snake needs to be fed just take one of the fluffy offspring and your snake has a nutritious and stimulating meal.

79 Likes

I hope they squeezed that foal before feeding. Don’t want that nice snake to get a mouth full of shit.

10 Likes

If it was a python, the snake could do that as well XD.

2 Likes

“NU WAN BE NUMMIES”

fluffies thinking only about themselves again, how unreasonable of them :unamused:

6 Likes

The entire lifecycle of a fluffy in one image. Also of my rabbits. :thinking:

3 Likes

how wonderfully wicked; you can just imagine the backstory of the parents stuck in an almost cult like cycle that always ends with one of the children being “sacrificed” for the family’s well-being. the offering being made to protect the family for another “however the fuck long” the abuser decides

4 Likes

Fuck yes, put them in a glass box right next to the snake so they have to watch. Make them decide what foal to sacrifice or get an almost lethal beating.

Shit this would make a good story

3 Likes

Good. Keeps fluffy numbers under some control while feeding animals that need the nutrition.

1 Like

I feeI Iike too many fIuffies repeatedIy might Iead to fatty Iiver disease or something.

Please tell me you’re joking.

The shitrat unloaded its bowels down the throat of the snake as a last act of defiance.
A couple of weeks after starting feeding their snake live fluffies the owners noticed that the snake had begun to eat them head first

1 Like

working on some prequel stuff

9 Likes

No, we grow rabbits for meat, fur, and the babies who don’t make it are our snakes’ food.

So the babies are already dead when eaten?

Yes 99.99% of the time. I get no pleasure out it since they’re just innocent and stupid animals.

If they were begging and crying and asking for toys and pasta and talking constantly while sounding like they were burned on the tongue, I might feel differently, yes.

3 Likes

Oh, well that’s good. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’m a huge animal lover, but fluffies would probably annoy the shit out of me if they were real. lol

3 Likes

See, if you want your fluffies to keep breeding, you need to tell them the little foal is going to a new owner who will love them. They might be sad but they’ll have a comforting story.

Then tell the foal that Snakie Friend is its new owner and that Snakie Friend wants a hug.

The foal won’t even live realize it’s on the menu.

4 Likes

Yes I also love animals and at the same time I know fluffies would be so loathsome and annoying to me I can’t just lump them as animals and love them too.

3 Likes

hind legs first

Ooh. Bad strike. If it were a rat I’d be concerned about it biting the snake. Sucks to be that foal