do am wook wike ou? ^w^ (by The_Lord_Rudolf)

goes to his room*

14 Likes

Long in the legs aint he

6 Likes

Quite so. Looks more like an MLP character than a fluffy to me.

7 Likes

it happened by accident ^^"
maybe I’ll add more fur latel

2 Likes

<3

2 Likes

Make the legs a bit shorter while you are at it

2 Likes

L
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
G
S

4 Likes

Oh, G-d. All I can think of is, “Dun wid ze poopies! Sieg Fwuff!”

2 Likes

Hey check out my totally original fluffy design that is as unique as it is groundbreaking.

2 Likes

Legs not long enough

2 Likes

Probably not a fan of winged unicorn monstahs either?

1 Like

Straight to the ghetto with them.

The fluffy! He’s been chibified while we weren’t looking!

Love it, little guy’s just trying to be like his papa.

4 Likes

Yea real cute how they both wana look like Hitler for some reason. Guess I don’t get the reference? :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I think the dude didn’t realize he looked like Hitler until he saw the fluffy, thus why he has a serpentine freak-out about it afterward. Though I did misread “like me q_q” as “like a mess”, so I thought he was just really upset about the fluffy’s crappy cosplay attempt but didn’t wanna show it while said fluffy was there.

If neither is true then I have no idea what’s going on and just think it’s cute a fluffy would try to dress up like its owner.

3 Likes

:notes: The cats and the cradle and the silver spoon :notes:

1 Like

Reminds me of that scene in the Punch A Nazi music video where the protestor is looking in the mirror and his blue hair/nose ring/Antifa shirt/scraggly beard turn into a Hitler moustache and SS uniform and a glass of bleach, and he’s like NO WAY MAN THAT CAN’T BE TRUE

2 Likes

“Who are you?”
“I’m you, but more honest.”

I’m lucky I saved that video when I did. Chris Ray Gun unlisted it.

3 Likes

no, it’s just a joke, dude. The funny thing is that the guy had no idea about it before

3 Likes

Well then allow me to offer some constructive criticism.

Your comic goes like this:

Panel 1 - guy who looks like hitler has fluffy come up and say “hey dad do i look like you?” Guy thinks “hey he looks like Hitler and like me. Cool.”

Panel 2 - Owner hisses like a snake.

Try this instead:

Panel 1 - shows guy looking in mirror admiring himself. “Let’s do something different! How about a short, side-parted look with a cute little mustache? Hey this looks pretty good! I wonder why nobody uses this style?”
Panel 2 -fluffy observes and imitates his owner for the same look.
3 - Owner looks at fluffy and laughs, “why do you look like Hitler? Silly fluffy”
4 - “Buh fwuffy wook wike daddeh, nu know who Hitwer is.”
5 - Owner looks at fluffy, then back at mirror, back n forth a couple times.
6 - “Shit.”

3 Likes