Do fluffies have a heat cycle or periods? (Crazy_Kitzo)

I know this is a stupid question for me to ask, but I just wanna know.

Do they have heat cycles or periods, if yes, how long does it last, or does it depend on headcanon?

Sorry if this question sounds extremely stupid.

3 Likes

There is an incredibly funny, gross comic about an owner having to get their mare off with a Q-tip when she’s in her heat cycle.

11 Likes

I’am curious to, it should be only logic.

2 Likes

a mi parecer,su ciclo es muy similar a lo de los pequeños roedores,ciclos tan pequeños y pegados uno al otro que parece dificil discernir un periodo no fertil,por lo que muchos dicen que son fertiles todo el tiempo./In my opinion, their cycle is very similar to that of small rodents, cycles so small and close to each other that it seems difficult to discern a non-fertile period, which is why many say that they are fertile all the time,

1 Like

Most people seem to write them pretty much always ovulating/eggs ready to go.

I think it boils down to (as usual) headcanon: the general consensus being that regardless, fluffies breed quickly and constantly, so do what you will with that.

5 Likes

It’s mainly a head canon thing. Many comics and stories depict young colts or sometimes even adult stallion having issues because they need “gud feews.” This is why they get neutered, other than curbing the feral population. Fillies and mares are usually depicted as wanting coitus not for their own pleasure but because their maternal instincts cause them to desperately want “babbehs.” I tend to think that fluffy mares are more akin to human females than they are actual horses in this regard, and like human women, they do not really go into estrous.

4 Likes

Like 99% of questions like this, the answer is “depends on headcanon”, yes.

But a lot of headcanons establish that fluffies breed like rats that are addicted to Spanish fly and members of the Quiverfull movement, so it wouldn’t really mesh with that if fluffies could only breed infrequently.

2 Likes

The finer details are down to headcanon but the traditional lore by the community tends to be that they were designed to be always ready to go by Hasbio because they wanted as many breeding units available as possible to meet demand. So they don’t have a traditional cycle per say in terms of animals. They are just constantly ready if they are unfixed. If they get spay/neutered as a foal. They don’t have any urges at all and it never comes up.

Where you could say there is a “Cycle” is in that fluffies do self-regulate themselves when it comes to breeding by Hasbio design. If the mare has foals. Both parents won’t breed again until they have raised their foals to be fully developed (Around 2 months for what Hasbio termed “Peak cuteness”) and even then it will be a few weeks before they are ready again to breed again depending on the circumstances since they won’t want the stress of having foals again right away. The exceptions are things like Bad breeders forcing them to mate for getting a new batch immediately after the foals are taken from the mare, ferals deciding to wait till spring because the “Cold times” are coming and more scenarios.

4 Likes

Like others have said it is a headcanon thing, I go with it because I subscribe to the theory that they wanted as many breeding units as possible with the actual Fluffy Biotoy supposed to be sold sterile before the breakout.

Although I do like the idea of them putting out a new Fluffy mare with an oestrus cycle only for the Fluffy to freak the fuck out once a month when she starts bleeding.

3 Likes

I honestly want to see a comic where a mare has to go through the things that a pregnant woman has to.

1 Like

I imagine they breed like literal rabbits. Ovulation would be induced by the act of mating itself, rather than on a cycle. Basically, mummah wan babbeh, mummah get babbeh. Nao!

4 Likes

The closer it gets to heat from what I’ve seen on most stories so far is:
-when stallions reach adolescence they get horny and when they learn about mares they start wanting to mate;
-when mares learn about babies (on FluffyTV for example) they go into baby fever
But generally any time they fuck there will be babies made

1 Like

Really it’s up to headcanon. In mine, once a mare begins having periods, it’ll be a matter of time before she’s breeding age. With stallions it’s a lot more complicated.

1 Like

Is it bad that I want the link?

1 Like

https://fluffy-community.com/t/the-q-tip-method-author-nasir6r/24870

Apparently not a comic but still as gross and funny as I remembered it

3 Likes