Do you think a real fluffy would look like this? Will PETA protect them from abuse?

This looks like a dwarf horse to me i dunno its not the same, i never liked fluffs to be that much alike to real life animals, i would never hurt or mess with an animal in real life. Also what makes these bioengineered slabs of meat annoying is the absence of iq paired with babling talk, fuel for annoyance.

2 Likes

6Oyy

2 Likes

bGuodzilla here: I btake offense @ bthat remark!

1 Like

I’d think Fluffies would be exceptionally far from horses to the degree people unfamiliar with them or the in-universe source material would assume they’re something completely different.

Few artists portray them with a proper snout, most give them wider ears more to the side of their heads, their “hooves” in the core canon and more portrayals than not are “marshmallow soft” meaning it would look like a fingerless paw or a very swollen toe bean. The only real horselike trait is manes and tails.

I genuinely think they’d look like a badger with dwarfism, and that would be their primary genetic ancestor which would explain their body, arrogance and aggressiveness, both their protective and callous disregard of offspring in equal measure based on the “fitness” of their young, and the poop spraying as a defense.Their baby and fear sounds even sound like chirps.

4 Likes

I want that li’l horse. Is that Thumbelina?

Not exactly, at least not how I imagine fluffies. Looks too horse-like, I imagine them more as vaguely horse-ish mammal creatures. No coloration difference on the snout, smaller nose, larger eyes, thicker fluff, that sort of thing. But it’s not super far off.

1 Like

Those little guys look nothing like fluffies and I wouldn’t dare hurt them. They’re cuties! <3

Agreed that fluffies probably have badger DNA, though. That makes sense.

2 Likes

Way too real, can’t say for the “official” HC but in mine fluffies literally have no horse genes anymore, the early prototypes did but hasbio couldn’t get them to be small/cute enough so they scrapped it and went with a rodent genetic base with spliced genes from whatever they needed, fluffies have no evolutionary tree whatsoever.

So they look like living plush toys and that creates a huge uncanny valley effect on some people not unlike real dolls do now.

As for peta I changed things around and made them hate fluffies since they already hate everything GMO in our world despite all the scientific papers showing the benefits of things like golden rice. I don’t see them reacting well to fluffies specially after they become an environmental hazard to other “real” animals.

4 Likes

PETA would kill them even if they did consider them real animals. So fluffies would be fucked either way (which is fitting).

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/cute/comments/14noxlf/just_the_greatness_of_nature/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

I love Shetland Ponies! <3

1 Like

Is that what it was? Seemed a bit smol to be a Shetland.

1 Like

Maybe it’s a young one.

2 Likes

Somehow, I do not want fluffies look like this.

1 Like

Kind of reminds me of a capybara.

1 Like