Do you think a real fluffy would look like this? Will PETA protect them from abuse?

Google images contains horrors you couldn’t bear to imagine.

15 Likes

I swear, starting your name with a b these days should be considered a hazard. Welcome to the community

12 Likes

strange welcome but thanks. What’s so bad about b?

4 Likes

It’s a long story

20 Likes

alright, nice cat though

4 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

it weirdly seem cute to me for some reason

2 Likes

Truthfully it depends on your headcanon. Many here describe the appearances of fluffies as being almost straight out of a cartoon, down to big expressive eyes, technicolor fur, etc.

Of course, there’s also others who believe in a more realistic look for them.

5 Likes

IMG_1805

12 Likes

Well look at Falabella foals snd you will have what a fluffy pony should like irl

1 Like

I honestly don’t know what fluffies would look like if they were real, but this is a good idea of it and if they looked like this, I’d never dare to abuse them. This looks like a little Shetland Pony, and I love those! <3

PETA wouldn’t protect them no matter what they
look like. PETA kills more animals than they save. They give real Animal Rights activists a bad name.

9 Likes

Oh hey, haven’t seen you around in a while! How’ve you been?

1 Like

the short answer is there’s a guy who got caught tracing and rather than admit it and credit who he traced from he started fighting with everyone and spamming the site with posts. when he got banned he just made another account, every one of them starting with B. a few days ago we had the night of a thousand alts where he was pumping one out every few minutes for like 10 hours. the owl worked hard to knock them all down before he could continue his rants.

hopefully we’ve seen the last of him but… im not hopeful.

welcome to the site!

6 Likes

lurking, tbh, i been on somethings here and there, but haven’t been posting just yet,

2 Likes

I can only image you pulling a gun on a stranger and then double checking before you put it away like “my bad, carry on”.

4 Likes

Whatever form they take, as long as they are babbling little shit-machines I’ll be there to kill them.

2 Likes

Fluffies are genetic abominations, their creation was a sin against man and God.

Were they to become real, the human mind would go mad trying to grasp their unnatural biology.

[Seriously though, that’s way too pony like. Fluffies aren’t supposed to be ponies, they are more like fluffy pigs. ‘Pig-hamster’ is a decent description.]

4 Likes

contrary to popular belief. PETA has an insanely high animal kill rate. if they didn’t think a fluffy could survive on its own in the wild they’d just kill them all to “end their suffering” in the lab they came from. Its one of the main reasons no one likes them much anymore.

5 Likes

Capybara-horse-pig damn

I want to punt this thing into the sun lmao

2 Likes

Not before abducting them from loving homes and skinning them alive while blaming non-vegans for all the Fluffy death in the world

3 Likes