Do you walk your pillows?

I had a random visual in my head and I wanted to ask.

Do you think a pillow would get the sensation of ‘walking’ if you got them a pet vest with fake puppet legs and walked with them hanging by a cord/leash and bobbing it slightly while close to the ground?

Do you walk your pillowed fluffies?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

If I was better at art I would have done a comic for this. . . Wait…

Yo-yo fluffs~ adds to list of product idea stories

6 Likes

i think something like that would scare them, maybe a small cart/skateboard with a harness on would work better?

9 Likes

ROLL

4 Likes

Lol I would just get a leash on its neck and drag it around with me trough the forest

6 Likes

If by walk you mean: thrown like a grenade, launched like a motar shell, rpg, mini-nuke, grenade (from a grenade launcher) etc. then Yes.

4 Likes

walking a toy that you purposefully modded not to walk why

6 Likes

Outside motion that you get to enjoy with them in some capacity~ i’d say it counts.

Even if it’s only one time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ether it was already modded when you get it, either for abuse purposes

4 Likes

Go silly… Pillow on one side of a teeter totter… And a boulder hanging over the other side… Just pull the rope to make it drop and let it walk back… Wait… Oh shit… Explains why none came back!!

3 Likes

“daddeh, why piwwow onwy hab weggies sometimes?
wan’ wun an pway at home too…” xD

5 Likes

Certainly all terrain in comparison i’ll say that. ~chuckle~

Granted if you’re just looking to haul/carry them you could go with a papoose style back/chest harness. . .

I feel terrible cause this thought line reminded me of this~

7 Likes

Throws a hatchet hitting the guys head I don’t have kids…

3 Likes

Just go old school and stick it in a baby stroller or one of those weird dog/cat strollers that you stick on the front of bikes

4 Likes

Let’s use a dog for example (closest comparison besides those dolls that you have to change) you take care of this beast that shits and pisses everywhere, you feed it and walk it and give everything you have and for what?

Love, simple as that. Doesn’t matter who you are, you want to love. That’s what a dog gives you in return, love.

Why walk a fluffy? Because every day, it says it loves you. Does it mean it, does it care? Who knows, who cares. Because at the end of the day hearing “I love you” is well worth the effort.

2 Likes

i accually 4got about pillow fluffys 4 a second when i read the title download

3 Likes

your example only works if you did not pillow the fluffy ,my question was why would you walk something you purposefully crippled and all ready says it loves you no matter what you do

2 Likes

37128331-Roosevelts-Wheels_0051-1024x673_small

Still got to walk it.

Don’t want them getting sad and complaining.

3 Likes

Tube socks rubber banded around their stumpies to get them wiggling 90 minutes a day. If they say “huu huu nu touch” then one extra goes around the snout.

4 Likes

the whole purpose of pillowing is so you don’t have to care for it fluffys are not pets you don’t have to do any thing

3 Likes

I thought it was just a medical amputation? In that case, there’s no reason.

2 Likes