Do you want me to do this one thing? [Eded_ted]

Hey?Eded_ted

I have been thinking of doing a post where I do the most liked comment suggesting an idea. Because I want to do something that I KNOW you would enjoy! I think doing it this way is good because then I have to do only one idea, and I know that that idea is sometimes you want to see. And because it’s only one idea, it can be something big. Like a whole two minute animation! or even a game? And I don’t have to stress about it, because it’s only one idea! And because there is no deadline!

Do you want to see that or should I just continue on my own projects like I have to this point?

20 Likes

You should make a fluffy raising game

3 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Sure, why not ?

1 Like

Yes, with a feature that if you spoil them too much they go “smarty”. That would be fun to play.

2 Likes

always remember: if the question to your audience can be boiled down to “do you want me to do more work?” the answer will always be yes

4 Likes

Yeah!

3 Likes

Current projects etc is fine. :slight_smile:

If you’re looking for suggestions. Give us a ‘they had us in the first half’ animation. Something with motions that suggest one thing but then it pans out or something and reveals what was really going on.

1 Like

Are you ask a boar is he shit in forest?
I want see your animated Opus Magnum, of course. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Fluffybutt metrinome!

2 Likes

So it’s a yes?