Doing the worm (carniviousduck)

31 Likes

Ambitious lil guy, lol

4 Likes

This fluffy concerns me

1 Like

Reminds me of the thiccc graboid i drew , and that one other fluffy x Tremors drawing , awesome stuff as always

How you think those eggs inside get fertiIized?

Well technically graboids dont have eggs, once the worm get to there matured size the shreiker embryos become active and eat there way out thru the living worm. Then the shreikers eat, vomit, and form new babbehs. They grow larger, eat some more and multiple like rabbits untill 12 hours later they metamorph, by shedding their skin and turn into ass blasters. Then they fly “glide” to further places while in side them grows an egg. Once they have reached a certain point in ther adult life the dig a hole and lay the egg. Which over a few years to centuries the eggs hatch into shooters( a little grabblit that hunts by shooting out like a rocket) to grab prey. Then after a few months they inturn grow larger, loose their back plates and be come graboids. Well every other worm except el Blanco… @Lothmar

6 Likes

Tremors 4 the legend begins , and Tremors 5 Bloodlines , Tremors 6 A Cold Day in Hell, have graboid eggs , tho i think he was joking , also also Graboid are hermaphrodites ( futanari for the more simple internet peeps) that have both vaginas and probably huge_penis, meaning theres a few ways they can "abuse " the fluffy

2 Likes

Sorry. I thought the shrieker things started as eggs inside the graboid body before continuing the Iife cycIe etc.

I did remember that they ‘aIIegedIy’ reproduced asexuaIIy but as this comic shows, that was a Iie.

1 Like

Its all cool most people don’t know about the 7 Tremors movies and the short live tv show ( bringing back kevin beacon)

The life cycles ( sept el blanko)

The little larva/grub stage aka the leaping dirt dragons as the 4th movie called them

The huge hermaphrodite worm stage ( land , african , ice, an tropical variations) “” African version can detach the tongue tendrils “”

The shrikers which eat enough they can reproduce live births on the spot ( land , an tropical)

Flyers / ass-blasters , which can fly around to carry the eggs far distances, ( normal, African, an ice)

Fluffy talking to Graboid
408682195_314850508090129_9020812546875326806_n

2 Likes

Basically

As far as im concerned 5 6 7 dont existence

2 Likes

Tis Fair

@Carniviousduck wasn’t your first pic fluffyshy getting eaten by a graboid? Or like at least very early on?

Hand drawn with color pencil

Much of his work from his early period featured fluffies and graboids.

This is definitely an image of all time

Walk without rhythm, and you won’t wake the worm…