Don't break the rules (by:Tyndalo8825)

65 Likes

Just… Throw her out?

7 Likes

I wonder if folks would try this with teenagers.

7 Likes

That’s too reasonable for fluffy stories. Humans have to go from 0 to 60 with no sense of proportion.

11 Likes

Who needs reason these days. I mean, the dude has a fluffy of his own, guess he was waiting for the right moment to go apeshit. Like, 4 years go by with the dude looking out of the window longingly, waiting for his pet fluffy to be in the garden at the same time a feral mare with no foals passes by and they hook up. Until then, it’s business and kibble as usual. But once friendship is established, Doom music starts playing.

11 Likes

looks at @OtherCoraline typing, eagerly awaiting post

5 Likes

@A-S @Chikahiro

Weird that you would see this comic and assume this was a loving owner who lost their cool. This person obviously sees fluffies as stressballs.

This could be like the fourth pair he’s gone through this month. In fact, he may have gotten the brown fluffy solely to lure the feral inside.

Disproportionate punishment? Yes

Illogical? Only if you put words into @Tyndalo8825 's mouth and make assumptions on his behalf

10 Likes

images (6)

6 Likes

True. Though whether it’s a loving owner or an abuser? 0 to 60 still seems about the norm. I think it’s the idea fluffies need consistent, firm discipline that lens itself to it (before ideas like not being smart or having terrible memories or attention spans).

My real life default of assuming incompetence before malice doesn’t work well for fluffy fiction.

4 Likes

Indeed he is a bastard who hates fluffys, after all he does not mind leaving a popo alicorn square in his last job cleaning a ferals warehouse :wink:

5 Likes

Yeah :joy:

I’ve noticed that in comics there are way more abusers masquerading as hugboxers as a way to lull fluffies into a false sense of security before the inevitable betrayal, than actual hugboxers.

But seeing as how it takes 90 seconds to “earn” a fluffies love and trust, it’s not like it’s a large enough investment in time and resources to dissuade abusers.

3 Likes

Fluffies: Exist

Daddeh: “Blood for the Blood God!”

5 Likes

Sadly part some fluffies are really dumb even you warn them its how our old saying “in the right ear, out the left ear”

Their determine to fuck and breed override every simple good rule you teach them :man_facepalming:

Now he hate his “daddeh”? Hate yourself for being dumb and horny.:triumph:

5 Likes

Just like humans in that regard. I mean, hell, we’re one of the best species when it comes to consistently acting against our long term interests.

5 Likes

Nice.

2 Likes

ahhhh it seems you take the castration by your own hands too literally hahahhahah

1 Like

Sewing her vagina shut would’ve been sufficient.

1 Like

no, she could multiply :v stop to pollute the street :v

2 Likes

He has to follow the rules and if the rules are no foals, then are that the rules. We all know fluffies breaks this rules, so better prevent themselves than punish them afterward.

2 Likes

You did it wrong, brah. You gotta leave the back weggies on an enfie pal, front weggies on a cweanie pal. If they don’t play ball, you can just take the other weggies and boom, free litter pal!

1 Like