Don't ignowe Fwuffy! By ArisenLeaf

68 Likes

Yes, good.

6 Likes

he should have torture him to make it last :v

7 Likes

Lol, yea, same

4 Likes

Just like the Pc, played with him quick and easy.

6 Likes

Damn, if getting knocked over on its side on carpet is enough to wreck it then his shit is so slapped together he only has himself to blame if it broke. It’d be eventual.

I could see if it was pissed or shit on. But damn, he just is a crap modder.

7 Likes

I suck at making hard wood floors.

4 Likes

I’m looking at your art and profile picture and an getting a Sexual Lobster/Greasy Tales feel from it.

2 Likes

Nah, I just assumed.

Its more reasonable for hardwood, but still bad work.

Dude needs decent soldering skills.

3 Likes

Oh I get ya now.

The Pc wouldn’t have wrecked that easily for sure, maybe just broken glass and shaken nerves, but it would still piss anyone off that your sentient horse pet tried to destroy one of your most expensive tools just for attention.

5 Likes

New from Hasbio! The Fluffy Sword! For when you just can’t take another minute.

2 Likes

Hehe a sorry blade for unleashing a crusade against your fluffy.

3 Likes

Ooh. How about sorry sword. It alliterates.

3 Likes

Classic example of fluffy downfall, no matter how hard the owner teaches and trains their fluffies, the fluffies will eventually do something so stupid and destructive that the owners will question why they got this ungrateful worthless shitrat in the first place.

3 Likes

That fluffy has no idea how expensive PC components have become. His relative value is microscopic by comparison.

4 Likes

Gotta keep them in outdoor kennels.

4 Likes

Second to last panel makes it look dude’s sportin’ a ragin’ boner.

A murder boner, that is.

3 Likes

I really love how obnoxiously innocent this kind of thinking is: “The only reason my owner is ignoring me is because of this thing, better break it/shit on it”. Makes sense for something with the mind of a child and also perfect excuse to remove a leg.
I remember the first time I saw something like this on The Clicks first fluffy video and thought these things were the biggest failures of all creatures… now it’s almost strange if it doesn’t occur.

2 Likes

Now rip it in half

2 Likes

thats a sheet pc if it broke from a fluffies fists a small one at that pft i wouldve complained bout false advertisement but yeah stab the fluffy money wasted is still money wasted.

1 Like