Don't mess with a donkey(DinoDino)

108 Likes

Dummehs! :man_facepalming: Never angered a DONKEH! :laughing:

13 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Maybe donkey DNA is where smarty syndrome comes from.

11 Likes

Due to a certain youtuber, I will never be able to see donkeys the same way again.

Though I wonder if Fluffies would count against Peace, Love and Plants?

Despite that, I love the art and the donkey dealt with them amazingly

6 Likes

For the city folk, farmers put a donkey (usually just one for a large field) with cattle to discourage coyotes from hunting them. It’s rare when donks actually have to fight coyotes due to dog’s natural instinct to flee such a animals but when they do, they can easily stomp and kick them to death.

11 Likes

If it was enough donkeys, you’d only have to deal with one coyote attack.

Because after that attack, every coyote in the area would get the fuck out of there.

4 Likes

Ya got that right, playa!

DonkeyontheEdgeStickerIsolatedPapersalt-819337_700x

7 Likes

I’m curious, who is this YouTuber and what video made you see donkeys differently?

3 Likes

I have a theory that real equines absolutely fucking hate fluffy ponies and will stomp them to death at any available opportunity.

9 Likes

Could be worse, could be a mule. A donkey will kick you if its irritated, a mule will kick out of sheer cussedness.

3 Likes

We do need a stomped-flat tag, I think.

4 Likes

I’m guessing that this “horse” had a little trip before being tricked out for Tokyo drifting for Boatem Inc.

Btw, there’s a ten hour loop of Tatman’s music. lol

2 Likes

@MajorJetWolf hit the nail on the head in one swing. I believe the title of the video was “Hermitcraft 8: Episode 24 - BRUCE WAYNE OF BOTEM INC”

2 Likes

Tatman’s music caught me so off guard, ever since he was running for Mayor last season. I just wish I could figure out how to convert this texture pack I found to bedrock :confused:

2 Likes

Donkeys are bad ass! :white_heart:

PS. I hate the English language! Why is the plural of Donkeys spelt like that?! Why not it’s? What happened to the spelling rules? Oh, wait. I forgot. School lied to us…

Sorry, I got massively confused trying to spell Donkeys

2 Likes

Umm, the fluffies were Republcians.

2 Likes

Donkey: image

3 Likes

Hey look two yet live !

1 Like

Hahaha stupid shitrats.