Doorknob Foals (By: Jejjick)

Weird idea I had before so I wanted to quickly doodle something out. I’ll definitely expand on this later with different types of doorknobs and the processes involved. Seems like a weird niche for some specific abuse.

95 Likes

Put one of these on your murder dungeon door. The foal sees fluffies walk in, but never come out. He tells them that there are no sketties down there, but they never believe him

25 Likes

And this is why I’m a part of this fandom. It’s just so fucking creative.

13 Likes

Jejjick… you are seriously becoming one of my favorite artists. :heart:

5 Likes

Oh damn well thank you very much! I seriously appreciate you saying that.

Whats he complaining for hes a doorknob, doorknobs dont complain

silly little doorknob boi :shrug:

3 Likes

My favorite sub-variant of punishment since Punchie-Pals.

2 Likes

“The 'sketti is a lie!
There is no happiness inside here!”

OP’s idea is pretty weird but I like it

1 Like

Ha. Hilarious. Might as well make the little pests useful for some things.

3 Likes

uses 200 foals to pound in one tack nail 5cm
sips beer

1 Like

My deprived mind at first thought the fluffy was mounted on the doorknob and not just to it so I was expecting something like “poopie pwace owies” from the foal. :no_mouth:

5 Likes

Abandon 'ohl howp yreee whew entew hewe

2 Likes

The “No-Knob”

A Fluffy with Barbed Fur Disease (bones as frail as tree branches, but with fur comparable (and painful for everyone) to Barbed Wire) used as a deterrent to stray fluffies, just wire one up a doorknob, and reel it down when you head out, and reel that sucker back in when heading home! Keep those fluffies at bay with a thorny home defense system today!

1 Like

This only proves that inflicting misery in them is the main purpose of fluffies

2 Likes

That would be even better.

this is why I wish they were real

1 Like

So this one a door nob? Yes it is d call me when it dead ok Luc- wtf I thought you were going to be like shape like one not foal shape still your fine

1 Like

I lol’d