Dorito 01 (by Booperino)

I think the only people really saddened by Cleveland sinking into Lake Erie were Indians fans and Drew Carry.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not about the city, my grandparents lived there

2 Likes

Fluffy presidents handler: ā€œPlease sirā€¦ We need you to stop sniffing kids.ā€

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry.

2 Likes

ā€œGetting mad at the president for how the country is now is kind of like getting mad at Ronald McDonald when you get a shitty cheeseburger.ā€- Bobcat Goldthwait

1 Like

Apparently a dog has been elected mayor of a town twice in a row soā€¦ yeah, probably.

3 Likes

I feel like citizenship wouldnā€™t stop most abusers, theyā€™d probably have gotten good enough at their craft to be able to clean up and hide most evidence.

2 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™ve got something like this going on in my stories. Fluffy abuse being banned in certain areas, and how abusers react to it.

Obviously, they didnā€™t just stop doing it.

2 Likes

PM me that idea o/ conisdering how scatterbrained i am when it comes to my fluffy art i might sooner or later be able to work that idea lol

1 Like

And the Government in general desperate for even the tiniest bit more Tax Revenue to milk. Fluffies now have to pay income tax. O.o

1 Like

Humans still abuse/enslave/kill Animals and other Humans, even in places its technically ā€œIllegalā€, so no there would be no stopping anyone determined to do it to a Fluffy. O.o

1 Like