Double Feature, TRASH, SEWAGE (Pastry_Knight)

72 Likes

babbehs falling into a drain is so underdone i bet its a super common occurance in ferals.

also imagine if its a dry/unused drain, the mummah will just have to watch while its babbehs starve to death or die from the injurys thinking why isnt mummah saving me :gotsketties:

14 Likes

Hmmmm…would the surviving foals be mutated CHUD like creatures? Or be incredibly tough? Either would be interesting to follow. Great work as always

1 Like

The despair, the fear that foal must be felling, i love it! keep making more.

Silly pillow! All fluffies are trashies!

Given that they are fluffies, they would be the least intimidating CEUDs ever. Mostly mutated in ways that make them even less threatening, constantly carrying on about how non-pwetty they are, still get in a tither about Alicorns…

1 Like

My thought is that actually non poopie colored babies do so much worse in the sewers and instead targeted by any surviving groups. A complete role reversal. Doubt that changes anything about alicorns but who knows. Form and color mean so much less when you’re in darkness and literal shit.

Also cannibalism is kind of a given.

1 Like

I trust that (in this case even more literally) shitrats can/will survive despite incredibly horrific odds and the environment itself. If not just by the sheer number that can be bred and, as miniscule of a chance it maybe, will survive.

Well yes, certainly would keep the C.

1 Like

CUD? Or Underground Dwelling Fluffy Cannibals. UDFC is not as fun to say.
CUD Fluffs sound better.

Hmmm this could be my next drawing.

1 Like

The E was for Equinoid

Ah, babbehs falling down sewer grates. A classic.

The difference is that when baby ducks fall down a drain, people will help get them out.

2 Likes

I want to see what happens during a drought when the sewers run dry

I get the feeling that one on the left is a brown fluffy

1 Like

CHUD? Also my bet is that they’ll be dead.

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah, they’re dead.

Damn, seven foals? And this loose bitch lost all but two of them in one go. Damn!