Double Update: Hurties And Gore Page 4, plus an extra - EpicSubterfuge

It’s been a while, huh? Sadly I was overwhelmed with work and could not do everything at once. But fear not, our favorite metalhead is back, with her nyu toysie, the “huggies an’ wub hammer of motherfucking doom” because…

:musical_note: :skull: Fluffies are for hurties and gooooooore! :skull: :musical_note:

Also, a little extra inspired by @BloodyBoots . =)

<<< Pages 2 and 3
Page 5 >>>

52 Likes

Awesome,
And that card is fucking rad.

7 Likes

It was Boots’ idea, I caught it very late.

4 Likes

I saw as he was making them and posting them in chat. Your’s still kicks ass.

4 Likes

His idea made it possible, though.

4 Likes

Extra hammer time is needed.

1 Like

Brings a whole new meaning to “Fluffies are for Huggies and Love”.

1 Like

More like hurties and gore. XD

She takes her time while tenderizing fluffies. lol

3 Likes

I will have the same fucktard foal copied and pasted in the next ten pages of the comic just to spite you. Or even have a double page with just it and nothing else… ah, not really.

Have in mind that no amount of complaining from you will ever make me change an inch of how I do things. If you don’t like what I do, I advise you not to read, in the same way I don’t touch hugbox with a 10 ft. pole. Why should you get upset over this anyway?

BTW, I got a few unfinished sketches and WIPs I kinda wanna post, like, those where you can see the sketch lines and they’re still very rough… XD

1 Like

I’m not upset and there is no need to threaten to do what you’ve already been doing.

You’re clearly already doing it for your paying customers, within the same drawing, so why change a winning formula?

IMG_0734

I thought this was a community contest, like an easter egg hunt.

2 Likes

Fun fact: that asshole never paid me, there was a follow-up piece that I hated due to lack of payment. Also, I do reuse assets I’ve drew before so commission prices are lower for the customer. That’s how a $60 deal l becomes a $30 deal, or even less. If i ain’t really important, why doing the extra effort for little effect and slapping a higher bill, thus exploiting someone else? Because I need to fulfill the Fluffus Standard of Quality?

Anyway, why do you spend time of your day trying to aggravate people, huh? Last time it was because you went “reeee” over me posting WIPs, now it’s this. I see a pattern here, which is you wanting me to do shit the way you think they should be done, which is not only weird, but also a little creepy. I can only assume you have some sort of disorder, or just too much free time. You don’t get to choose how or if I do things, and you’ll be constantly disappointed if you don’t bugger off to see things you actually like.

1 Like

So you’re lazy. Got it.

And you’re a bitch who likes to complain because you are the moral and ethical compass of the world. You’re not getting your way, this will last forever. I’ll post a thing, you’ll nitpick over something minor, we’ll bicker and it never ends. Because you’re very Karen-esque and think I owe you something for some unspecified reason.

1 Like

Fluffus, do you know why the assets are reused in this image? Because they are zoomed-in portions of the other work. That’s the whole point.

1 Like

Stop making things up. I’m not that gullible.

I… can literally layer them over each other and show you. Would that help your brain make the connection?

Bruh, it’s like arguing with Bailey.

1 Like

Ikr?