Double Update: Hurties And Gore Page 4, plus an extra - EpicSubterfuge

Sure do. Also working and going to school. Don’t you have a pension to steal taxpayer money from, grandpa?

Also the implication that I can’t be here and there simultaneously is laughable.

I’m enjoying a well earned vacation thank you very much.

And using it to annoy the shit out of other people. Let’s get you back to beddy-bye, pops.

No, I was implying you’d better be good at running Discord servers, because you are a markedly subpar debater and an even worse image analyst.

The visual storytelling choice is a separate issue from reusing art assets. You are conflating them.

Why is it an issue at all? How is it in any way your business what EpicSubterfuge does with their art so long as it falls within the purview of the rules?

Great to see your stuff again. Shitrats gotta pay dearly.

2 Likes

They WILL. You might wanna see what’s in store for the next page. XD

1 Like

I like art and how different people make art. You’ll notice that what I did was highlight the reuse of assets. It is the only thing I did, until the OP immediately started yelling and screaming. I’ve pointed out a lot of art choices over the years. I’ve done a number of paint overs and visual comments of things I am interested in.

Some established artists, like Keith Giffen, use their “photo copier” liberally and successfully.

OP does it to cut corners and save production time, and apparently not for artistic effect.

Why you had to show up and start white knighting and spewing insults is beyond me.

“I was just being annoying. Why you had to show up and call me out for being annoying is beyond me.”

Until you unhelpfully showed up to troll a little is more like it.

You do come off as someone who would set up an “alternative community” on Discord and then spend your time on the “old” community trolling and generally not paying attention.

Alternative community? I’ll have you know my community is older than this site, thanks. If anything that makes me the original! And I spend plenty of good time with the people on this site! I’m active in site chat and I’ve made some new friends! I’m sorry your old bitter ass can’t relate. :martini:

Me too by the way. It’s usually going great until a drama here starts for the silliest of reasons

Fluffus, there is nothing wrong with reusing your own assets, as long the paying customer is satisfied with the product for its price. And if you have forgotten, you are not a paying customer
Epicsubterfuge, you are lazy. There is nothing bad with it, just know that in the long run it can bite you in the ass, especially when someone who is paying you calls you out on it. Whether you should make it transparent that you might reuse your assets for this particular price, or just git gud is your call
Za, fuck you. No particular reason, i am just in the bad mood today

5 Likes

Owl! After all I’ve done for you in the line of duty? All those children I’ve helped you ban? Harumph!

1 Like

I will apologize right after a good night sleep. Good night, please disappoint my expectation of it somehow getting worse by the time i wake up

2 Likes

It didn’t. XD

2 Likes

And he didn’t apologize either!

1 Like

2023-07-08-10-00-16

3 Likes

How did I miss this page?
I’d been waiting for it, and by the time it finally comes, I missed it.
Well I enjoy this character, and still want to see more.

1 Like

Worry not, it was still here when you noticed. i’m already doing the next one, with 100% more gore. Glad you like the character, btw.

1 Like