Drama queen (by: Jem Mace)

Bored so I whipped something up in mspaint lol.

79 Likes

Cute and well drawn

4 Likes

Huh. It’s my mom trying to get my dad to go to the doctor.

9 Likes

to be fair lots of pets act that way as well

11 Likes

This is why you take your fluffies to a vet who is gentle with them.

4 Likes

stares at my Siamese

Can’t imagine what you’re talking about. At all.

6 Likes

puts BOTH front hooves in mouth

6 Likes

Doctor Marbas chilling drinking tea and smoking a cigarette-thats why I do all my fluffys medical needs it helps being a doctor I even studied the veterinarians profession for a few years-sips some tea

1 Like

Double hoofy sucking?? Thats new she is like need a sorry stick.

3 Likes

Or choke them into unconsciousness then wake them up when they’re at the vet

2 Likes

Then they’ll associate that with with the vet instead. Really, if you care enough about your fluffy to not want them to be scared of the vet, you wouldn’t be abusing them in the first placed.

2 Likes

How did you make a comic about my cat

4 Likes

They don’t have to know it’s you, you could wear a Hellgremlin/jellenhimer mask then when they wake up, you can tell them it was just a dream.

2 Likes

You’d have to wear a shitload of cologne too, because fluffies have an excellent sense of smell, at least in my headcanon.

2 Likes

I mean, how hard is it to find a stray fluffy, soak a shirt in its blood, dry it then wear it to perform the task? Probably harder if you like outside the city

3 Likes

Is that really easier than finding a vet who won’t manhandle your fluffy? There’s abuse, and then there’s making shit harder for yourself for no reason.

4 Likes

Well once you make a blood soaked shirt, you don’t have to wash it. Just put it in a space bag until you need it again. Not just for the vet, but like, what if she wants a speshaw fwen? Then you can take it out and pretend to be a smarty and call her names then she won’t want a speshaw fwen anymore. Plus they’re stupid enough to forget about the trauma if you convince them it was just a dream every time.
Man, I should make this a story.

2 Likes

Blood dries out, you know that right?

1 Like

This feels like a common scenario for any fluffy owner. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Her doing that makes it DOUBLY precious to me.