Drastic Measures Part 4 (Art By Casca_De_Laranja)

The image got a little small, but here it is part 4. Thank you for your patience.

< Part 3 | Part 5 >

104 Likes

Achei que tinha morrido Man,se quer ajuda para terminar rapido

3 Likes

mares with good pedigrees who wont learn to be a good mummah gets pillowed and made into a breeding milkbag. They’re a better mummah this way.

5 Likes

Valeu mas tá de boa, só dei um descanso mesmo, e Já to quase terminando a próxima.

1 Like

This warms my heart that it’s still deserved and that the owner still feels a little bad about it. In my eyes this isn’t abuse this is the equivalent of getting your dog spayed or neutered, just be glad you still have your eyes, tongue, and still be able to have foals you racist, yellow snow cone looking, filicide commiting, little brain having, bitchmare.

5 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Yellow snow cone is probably one the most funny insults i ever heard. heh

5 Likes

Ha. Good. Fuck her.

4 Likes

If you ever see a yellow fluffy bullying a alicorn or poopie baby just respond with “You’re the color of piss, what makes you better?”

5 Likes

did the others get to feed at aII? Or was the AIicorn just Iast?

1 Like

The Alicorn was the last.

2 Likes

Kinda difficult to be a bad mummah when you cant be something at all.

2 Likes

Would have been a dark sort of funny if the mare’s lessons had clicked in properly as soon as she saw her Alicorn foal.

1 Like

Couldn’t he have just restrained the fluffy while the alicorn foal is feeding and then let her go when the foal is done?

1 Like