Drastic Measures Part 3 (Art By Casca_De_Laranja)

Sorry, got kinda lazy on this page.

< Part 2 | Part 4 >

99 Likes

At least shes really out of it to feel this… like really deep sleep.

5 Likes

Good. If this doesn’t work, then it’s milkbag time for her.

6 Likes

It’s rare to see a human in a fluffy story show sense and initiative

5 Likes

This is a nice comic! I really want to see the continuation. Would have beeen better if he had taken out only her eyes, although she would be traumatized too, at least she could hug his children…

4 Likes

“Sorry, beloved talking family companion; the only way I can save you is to cut off your legs and feed them to you with lovingly home-cooked spaghetti. Really, it’s for your own good.”

Fantastic! <3

5 Likes

He want’s to make sure she won’t be able to hurt them at all.

6 Likes

He don’t really want to hurt her.

3 Likes

Full pillowing is the only true path to victory

4 Likes

That make sense.

2 Likes

LOL , thats a really wise statement gentleman.

2 Likes

I know which is convenient given shes really out of it there aka KOed

2 Likes

He could’ve just tied her legs together. Seems to me like he’s an abuser in denial.

2 Likes

It’s a bitch-mare, if she does’nt learn nothing about love all her babbehs, get pillowed it’s too mercyful for a bitch like her, but his owner have a right code of honor it’s just like we can say. He is cruel but fair

2 Likes

Far more concerning is the fact that he appears to be preparing to feed her legs to her at the end, a practice which while hilarious has little educational value

2 Likes

pillowed

merciful

These two things can not exist together.

1 Like

They can if the fluffy’s legs are badly injured and/or infected, assuming that regular treatment is impossible by that point. Not the case here, but I wanted to show that your blanket statement wasn’t entirely accurate. This is a response to Pushka, by the way. I don’t know why the system didn’t show that when I initially posted.

1 Like

I’d say that’s more desperate than merciful. Merciful would be giving the fluffy prosthetics after.

1 Like

That second part, I agree with. The first part is really a case-by-case thing, though. Some fluffies would rather live no matter what, others would rather die than lose limbs. Just like humans.

2 Likes

True. I guess I’m a little biased because I’m the latter, though most fluffies I’ve seen on here tend to be too.

The only one I know of who isn’t is Shadowstein’s Lazarus, but that little guy was a badass too.

3 Likes