Drastic Measures Part 2 (Art By Casca_De_Laranja)

< Part 1 | Part 3 >

95 Likes

I mean, he could’ve pillowed her from the start and saved himself the headache.

7 Likes

don’t forget the eyes, she can’t discriminate if she can’t see them.

6 Likes

I don’t know, I wonder about that.
Wouldn’t they feel the horn and wings during ‘lickie cleanies’ and hugs and such?

5 Likes

Someone could say something.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what the idea is.

1 Like

It’s more satisfying and fun when you know they truly deserve it

1 Like

It’s an interesting question. Assuming fluffies are primarily sighted animals (like humans) and are not using other sensory mapping skills it’s entirely possible that the revulsion\hate is tied entirely to visual cues and that even if the mother was able to recognize the wings and horn as belonging to the same foal she might not relate that to being an alicorn. There is a certain age in most humans when they recognize themselves as a physical beings and can begin to figure out more complex feelingings of self and physical placement. Humans can recognize them selves in mirror (generally) and the faces of others how ever there are cases (ussualy involving brain damage ) where the person can no longer recognize faces. Friends family and sometimes thier own faces are alien to them because of damage to the visual cortex (front of the brain I think left side might be wrong ) but generally other references remain intact like voices. Depending on the complexity of the fluffy brain in your headcannon it could be argued blinding a fluffy stops the connection. Because rather then it being a normal connection alicorn phobia is a miss wiring from the visual cortex to the ‘lizard’ brain and without the trigger the complex doesn’t activate

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see what happens

1 Like

So he tried to make her a good fluff and understand all important and she didn’t take the lesson to heart

1 Like

What will it be, pillowing? Turning her into a “alicorn”?