Drastic Measures Part 1 (Art By Casca_De_Laranja)

New comic.

Part 2 >

89 Likes

Either by the wicked finger of fate, or by a small fake horn, she shall have her own alicorn

12 Likes

Honestly i would like to see how this story goes… also thats an easy way to find out a mare is good or bad before finding out the hard way… shes either gonna get blind, paralyzed, labor imduced derpification or pillowed

5 Likes

All are alicorns.

9 Likes

Kinda thougt about it, but probably not.

3 Likes

i hope i can meet your expectations.

4 Likes

hehe, nice.

3 Likes

Common girl? I’m not an English native but are you calling her common like she’s a color or type you see a lot of?

2 Likes

Not an english speaker either, i was trying to say something like “Let’s go Girl”.

1 Like

inb4 he attaches little horn and wings to all the babbehs and let the stompathon commence.

Why?
Because fu… oh you get the idea.

That would be spelled “Come on” or “C’mon”. “Common” is something entirely different.

ooh thanks i didn’t know that.

Funny idea, but he’s not trying to kill the babbehs.

0o0o interesting, could of sworn this would of took a abusebox turn :o will make sure to keep checking back on how htis goes. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh yeah! You can already tell how this is gonna play out.

Oh okay thank you for that. Makes more sense now!

Put a hook through her nose. that way when she tries to stomp or anything she gets jerked around and then makes it easier to either pillow or milkbag her. A foster fluffy will be needed though. One who can train them to not try and destroy valuable merchandise.

the owner was smart enough to do the alicorn test before birth,thats smarter than like,80% of the fluffy owner population

uh oh

Justo Mazo

1 Like