3 Likes

Giant enemy spider

5 Likes

If i am going to cage fight 100 tiny versions of you, i would win
I don’t want you to draw that, i just want you to be aware of that fact
I will also give no proofs to back up my claim

6 Likes

Ok ill try…

A demanding feral Smarty’s Death by scaphism aka the boats. A persian punishment where he’s forcefed milk and honey whilst its smeared on his exposed legs, face and genitals (meanwhile they are bound and pined by 2 small boats or hollow half logs and floating on a pond). The diet is nice at first but it gives them bad case of diarrhea as the log confines fills up with their excrement becoming a breeding ground for maghots and bacteria. Meanwhile the exposed honey smeared parts attracts flies, bees, wasps, and sometimes even rodents as he is slowly eaten alive in a period of weeks or sometimes even months before dying from septic shock or eaten alive completely by vermin.

Its sort of an ironic twist on what they want… they wanted nummies, milkies (if theyre a smarty feral foal) and a house… they got it… just not in the way they expected.

5 Likes

A litter pal being given spaghetti because the other fluffy shit on the floor out of spite.

7 Likes

A herd of fluffies being sucked into that jet fan head of yours.

17 Likes

It says no comics

6 Likes

you what

3 Likes

A group of fluffys shopping in a supermarket, pushing a cart together with some of them inside of it looking for sketty

8 Likes

Fluffy Artists as Fluffy Ponies.

14 Likes

kazuya-mishima

4 Likes

I didn’t say it was a comic…it can be a single pic as i was implying it to be.
Afterall a pic is worth a 1000 words

4 Likes

Some guy pretending to be fluffy

3 Likes

A tennis player practicing tennis with the tennis balls being foals as the mother watches onwards in horror from the situation.

4 Likes

a gamer fluffy

1 Like

What about a Fidel Castro assasination attempt where a fluffy is the weapon

1 Like

Skeet shooting fluffy. First one is a pegasus who thinks theyre flying, the others are scared shitless when they realize whats going on

3 Likes

Micros forced to joust on top of young fluffys for entertainment

7 Likes