drawing suggestions?

would like some drawing suggestions bc im uncreative

anything ok! mostly like weirdbox, horrorbox, controversial (human on fluffy, sexualizing fluffs, anthros).

they may not (in fact most likely knowing myaelf) get finished but ill try to at least do a traditional sketch of each one n reply to suggestions with it

(working rn so theyll take a while)

10 Likes

A frightened looking fluffy huddled in a corner, with a pair of hands touching jumper cables together with a spark.

Also, you might want to change the post to a community post. It’s more likely to be seen that way.

5 Likes

Fluffies doing ballroom dancing

3 Likes

i never know what counts as a community post n what counts as a personal post lol, ill do that though

3 Likes

Fluffies innocently playing with a sex toy vibrating across the floor.

I saw kittens do this once.

5 Likes

Fluffy in a hot air balloon nice and simple

2 Likes

Someone holding a fluffy up and the tits hanging lower than their legs :joy: There isnt enough gravity these days.

2 Likes

Horrorbox

Fluffies as we know them are the result of countless experiments. Perhaps consider exploring the rejects, you know the monstrosities, the grotesque!

2 Likes

OR: a fluffy being hung BY its tits till they hang below their legs then made to walk around like that.

1 Like

Do some fan art from some of the more popular stories posted.

1 Like

I mean, YES totally that instead of what i said

1 Like

drew this before i saw the addition hehe, so heres the neutral version, and ill do the abuse version in a bit!

they are professional dancers (by fluffy standards)

4 Likes

OMG SO CUTE :heartpulse::heartpulse::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

ugly lookin jumper cables bc i have never drawn them but its ok bc ill probably digitally finish this one and make it look better since i wanna try colouring the spark and do shading stuff on it

mummahs gonna have to sanitize that toy quite well

5 Likes

They both look awesome in my opinion

2 Likes

I love all of these! Also Milf is the perfect name for that fluffy :heart_eyes: :rofl: Can I adopt her??? I need that boobage in my life.

1 Like

you can have all the milf boobage youd like! lol

2 Likes

Sweeeeet. Rest assured the boobage will be in good hands LOL

1 Like

That’s fuckin’ great! :laughing: